42

"Dad, did you really give Jinsha Island to that illegitimate daughter?" Yang Xiaoxiao's eyes widened and he asked in disbelief.

"How, what is your opinion?" Yang Jianguo put the cup in his hand on the coffee table, and his face was not very good.

Yang Xiaoxiao saw that Yang Jianguo was not very happy, and the originally straightforward questioning was also timid, and when she saw Zhen Ru's mocking expression behind her, she had enough confidence in her heart. Turned to Zhen Ru and sat down, hugged her arm and exhaled: "Mom, look at Dad! He gave that illegitimate daughter 10 million before, just let her do a match! As a result, she did not deserve success, and she did nothing to get 10 million in vain. That's it, I won't say anything. But now Dad still gives Jinsha Island to her, I asked my father for several times before, Dad didn't give it to me, and now I actually gave it to that illegitimate daughter!

"Just mind your own business, is it your turn to talk about family affairs?" Yang Jianguo turned blue and said sternly.

Yang Xiaoxiao's body shrunk, and seeing Zhen Ru's face next to him gradually turn blue, the expression on Yang Xiaoxiao's face became more and more aggrieved: "Dad still murdered me... It's just an illegitimate daughter, now her father is so good to her, he gave money and an island, will he give her everything in the family in the future! I..."

"You shut up! Open your mouth and shut up the illegitimate daughter, do you want everyone to know that our family has an illegitimate daughter! In the future, this matter is not allowed to be said and let anyone know! Zhen Ru glared at Yang Xiaoxiao before glaring at Yang Jianguo hatefully and getting up to leave.

Knowing this, she was about to go crazy with anger, a lowly illegitimate daughter, and gave this and that, and really took it seriously. If others know, how can she have a face to go out! It's a pity that she is temporarily under house arrest at home and can't do anything, otherwise she really has to let that little slut know that other people's things are not so easy to take.

Thinking of Jiang Xinyue, Zhen Ru's teeth itched. That little slut, ran out to disgust her, didn't say anything, and actually let her find out about getting that woman to a mental hospital. Yang Jianguo actually took the woman out, hid it out of nowhere, and told her parents everything she did.

What a joke, think this can do to her? She was just trained and locked up at home for a few days, and she didn't continue to be her Mrs. Yang well, and no one could shake her status.

She put up with this matter for the time being, it was just 10 million and a small island where she lived, and she should be thrown out and sent Hanako. If Yang Jianguo is too unaware of what to give, or that little slut comes to the door, don't blame her for being unkind!

Yang Jianguo didn't know Zhen Ru's thoughts, otherwise he would definitely feel very wronged. He is a typical businessman, and he will do things that are not profitable. Does he have feelings for Jiang Xinyue? Except for a trace of blood bonds, Jiang Xinyue was just a stranger to him. Now the magical medicine that Jiang Xinyue showed made him have some ideas and wanted to have a good relationship with her. For him, money is just a set of numbers, and the only things that move him are things that money cannot buy, such as life and health.

Moreover, the reason why he gave Jiang Xinyue Island was actually because of a deal, which he did not let anyone know, including Zhen Ru and Yang Xiaoxiao, only his son Yang Qijun, who he valued very much, knew a little. Yang Xiaoxiao followed Zhen Ru's domineering, because he had been going smoothly since he was a child, so he had no brains. Fortunately, Yang Qijun was clever and wise under his teaching, and he was also very at ease with Yang Qijun.

I only hope that Qi Jun will survive this hurdle this time, and it will not be in vain that he will work hard for his illness.

On the night that Yang Jianguo signed the Jinsha Island transfer contract, it was also the time when Jiang Cha was leaving.