13

After talking for more than an hour, the good teacher Tutu closed his mouth very satisfied, although he is a farm lord, the friends he added have always been friends of a higher level than himself, in order to get the experience of others to quickly upgrade, he did not do a small low. Today, the last item of the lord's task was completed, and after the mood was relaxed, the Tutu people passed Jiang Xinyue's request to add. And Jiang Xinyue made adoring looks from time to time when he spoke (Jiang Xinyue: absolutely nothing!). ), made him very useful, and before he knew it, he said a lot more.

Jiang Xinyue was also very satisfied. The native people probably told her how to upgrade, and the places to pay attention to when upgrading, and the rectification was an upgrade strategy, which gave her a general direction in her heart. So Jiang Xinyue thanked the Tutu people very sincerely, and the words of praise were not stingy: "Thank you, tell me so much experience, you are such a good person!" And the appearance is so handsome and dashing, it must be a very popular person in your position, and there must be many beautiful women pursuing you.

"Haha, you're welcome." Tuturen's big eyes blinked, looking at Jiang Xinyue's gaze with a little pity, "Although you look a little ugly, there is a plane farm, as long as you make full use of it, you will definitely become a big beauty, and there are many people chasing you." First of all, your skin is too white, earthy yellow is the most beautiful color, if you need to change the color of your skin to earthy yellow with the fresh smell of earth, then steamed powder is the best choice. You can contact me directly, earth steamed powder is a specialty of our plane, I can give you a copy. "

Earthy yellow...

"Hehe, it's relatively poor just upgraded, so let's think about it after a while." Jiang Xinyue smirked.

"It's nice for newcomers to have a frugal mentality. Come on, I'm optimistic about you. The coil on the top of the native shook, "I went offline first, there is still something in reality, there are two beautiful women who asked me out."

"Okay, goodbye!" Jiang Xinyue waved goodbye to the native people.

The next day.

"Jiang Xinyue, do you want to go down to the cafeteria to eat?" Li Qin sat on the bed and leaned on the quilt, looking at Jiang Xinyue, who was packing up and preparing to go out.

"yes." Jiang Xinyue replied. She actually uploaded some real-life recipes in the processing workshop, and she could use the ingredients from the farm to make delicious food. Only now at school, in order to avoid people's eyes, she can only go to the school cafeteria to eat like all students. Anyway, it will only be more than half a month before she leaves school, and she is not unbearable.

"Then bring me a meal." I want the fried meat of the garlic seedlings in window 5 to cover the rice, put more meat and less garlic seedlings, don't put soy sauce, and then don't put ginger shreds..." Li Qin twisted her fingers and told Jiang Xinyue about her request.

"Are you on fire, so you have pimples on your face?" Jiang Xinyue said to Li Qin seriously, "I think you are more suitable for drinking white porridge, what do you think?"

Li Qin put her hand down awkwardly and looked at Jiang Xinyue with a bitter face: "Then white porridge." "She just didn't taboo her mouth the other day, and then the acne on her face changed color. Now listening to Jiang Xinyue say this, he subconsciously obeyed Jiang Xinyue's words.

Jiang Xinyue turned and left the dormitory, but after going downstairs, he was stopped by a strong boy.

"That, classmate Jiang..." Shi Lei held his head with one hand, put the other hand in his trouser pocket, and posed for a poss, "Can you do me a favor."