3

A circular turntable appears in the middle, divided into blocks of different colors. Cheap things like "pasture *10" and "white radish seeds *5" occupy a large area, while items such as "Lingquan Flower" and "Floating Cloud Tree" that look tall occupy a small area. In addition to plants, there are also "magic land (fire)*1" and "spirit spring (advanced)*1", which dazzles Jiang Xin.

Click to start, the pointer on the turntable began to turn, Jiang Xinyue's eyes looked at it without blinking, and slowly pressed to stop. The speed of the pointer changed from fast to slow, and Jiang Xinyue's heart beat faster.

"Alas, Lingquan! Passed...... Pasture, faster than fast... Jujube! Don't..." Jiang Xinyue watched the pointer slowly stop on the "red jujube*10", very distressed, and couldn't help but sigh and hang his head.

"Sure enough, this kind of gambling on luck should not be held to chance. How good it is to honestly sell it for gold coins..."

"Dear user, congratulations on obtaining the 'Processing Workshop Junior Machine*1' through the Lucky Wheel, the item has been put into the warehouse, please check!"

"Congratulations what congratulations, isn't it just a few red dates... Huh, a mill junior machine? Jiang Xinyue looked up, and the pointer on the turntable barely barely crossed the boundary line of the red date, and stopped on the other side of the blue, with the words "Processing Workshop Primary Machine" written on it.

Just looking at the area that had a size of one percent, and comparing the red dates that occupied more than ten percent of the entire turntable, Jiang Xinyue knew that he had earned.

Opening the warehouse, a small square was sure to hold a shiny silver machine.

Workshop primary machines: Primary processing of farm-acquired produce. The machining process can be completed by entering instructions and importing recipes. The system costs 3099 gold (buy?) )。 System purchase price 1548 gold (for sale?) )。 Do you use it? Yes/No.

Use it decisively! Through processing, the value of agricultural products can increase by more than a little.

"Sorry, you didn't build a workshop to install the machine."

Jiang Xinyue's eyes widened, and she was depressed. Reluctantly, close the warehouse, open the store, check the building page, and build a processing workshop for eight thousand gold coins!

"Now it's not enough to sell everything in the warehouse..." muttered Jiang Xinyue, her eyes roaming the farm.

"Isn't a processing workshop just an empty house that can be used as a processing workshop, why is it still so expensive." Hey, system, can that machine be put in a cabin? After seeing the log cabin, Jiang Xinyue's eyes lit up, anyway, now that log cabin is just an ornament, and it has no role in putting it there except to occupy a place, if it is transformed into a processing workshop, it is not bad."

"It costs 2,000 gold coins to convert the chalet into a processing workshop. Retrofit? Yes/No"

Two thousand... Jiang Xinyue gritted her teeth and sold all the wheat radishes harvested in the warehouse, but it was still not enough. After hesitating for a long time, he finally did not sell the special items from the gift package such as the Eye of Deterrence.

Saving two more days of gold coins should be enough to transform the workshop, and the special items opened by the gift package should not be so easy to get, or not easily sold.

Looking at the warehouse, only longevity jade*1, deterrent eye *1, coconut fruit *2 remained.

☆、Recipe