16

"Can you stand up first? This is not a solution to the problem at all! Jiang Xinyue frowned and stepped forward to pull the old lady's arm, and did not dare to use too much strength, after all, the old man's bone quality is not better than that of young people, and it is easy to fracture.

"My wife has a hard time, I can't live anymore..." The old lady hugged He Ying's leg hard and cried more and more miserably, and gradually there were people around her, watching a play and pointing around.

"Alas, I'm a lot older, and I don't know how I was bullied by two little girls, crying so pitifully."

"Who says it's not, today's young people just don't know how to respect the old and love the young."

"Looking at the clean little girl, how can I have such a bad heart, look at the old and young, it's really ..."

"We don't ask for anything, you can do well, let the police release us Fen, the child is only more than a year old and has to breastfeed, how can you bear it, our good daughters have been forced into mental illness by you, you still don't let her go..." The old man had the support of the onlookers, and he became more and more confident. Looking at Jiang Xinyue and He Ying, who was in a hurry, it was like looking at a heinous person, saying accusatory words loudly, and the arms and tendons holding the child jumped out. The child was strangled by the old man's arm, and the cry of "wow" was dark, and for a while the sound of accusations and crying was intertwined.

Jiang Xinyue felt a surge of irritability in her heart. At that time, Li Suqin was like this, obviously her husband was caught in prison for a crime, and he ran to cry when he pushed the child, and now her parents are also like this, as if their bad life is all harmed by others.

There were also people watching the excitement around, but they did not understand the situation, so they looked at who was pitiful with a pair of eyes, and in their hearts they felt that they were the aggrieved party and blamed the real victims. Even Xiao Fang, a police officer who was interning, couldn't control his thoughts just now, revealing the idea of pitying the family. But who has ever thought how scared they are to see a knife and a pool of blood in the yard in the middle of the night? Does anyone think how helpless she can be when she wakes up in the middle of the night from a fire and looks at a room surrounded by fire?

Just because they are pitiful, because their families are pitiful, can they harm others at will without being punished?

Just when she couldn't control her desire to forcibly pull away the old lady who was hurting in the eardrums of the howling person, a majestic female voice sounded.

"What the hell, is this the place where you make a loud noise in front of the police station!" A female police officer dressed in a police uniform and with a ponytail walked over, and with a gentle pull of her hand, the old lady who made Jiang Xinyue and He Ying helpless was pulled up by her.

"What the hell is going on?" The policewoman's eyes were very sharp, swept around, and the people who had seen the lively mouth and were not idle before seemed to have walked away as if nothing happened, and the imposing old man and old lady also suddenly became weak.

"Officer Chen, we are just sad, we are almost seventy and eighty, sons and daughters-in-law

..."

"Can you cry at the police station when you're sad? What are the difficulties you can apply to the neighborhood committee for help, you can also ask the society for help, so crying and crying with a little girl crying? The policewoman first spoke sharply, and then her tone softened a little, "Besides, your daughter-in-law committed the crime of arson, although she may not be criminally responsible because of mental illness." However, if a certain amount of economic loss has been caused to the victim, the victim may file a civil liability to demand that the criminal suspect compensate for the loss. You don't sincerely apologize and ask for the victim's forgiveness, and you are still making trouble here..."