44

If it weren't for the pothole marks on her face, Yuanxin's appearance would also be a beauty. But the ugly marks on her face must have many twists and turns in her love life, but everything has two sides, and now there is hope of recovery, and those mocking eyes cannot be transformed into a spiritual treasure. Yuan Xin wants to show a new self to some people, and Jiang Xinyue also knows this feeling, but Yuan Xin is indeed a little too hasty.

Jiang Xinyue did not intend to expose too many things because of Yuan Xin, after all, the two had little friendship, so they still gave Yuan Xin a similar ointment that could be repaired in a month.

When Yuan Xin got what he wanted, he put a jewelry box on the table as an exchange item, containing a diamond ring worth tens of thousands of yuan. Because they are not a pure trading relationship, and there is also a Li Jingjing who has a very good relationship with both sides, Jiang Xinyue is not good at asking for money directly, and she does not know how much it should be priced, and Yuanxin does not want to give money to finish the matter, she also wants to maintain this relationship, with the common feelings of the Chinese people, it is customary to give money, so she chose this compromise method.

"Xinyue, are you going to that banquet? It is the birthday of the wife of an old man who retired from the center. I can take you inside, and your ointment will surely make a lot of people flock to it. If you don't want to sell ointments, it's also good to go in and meet a few friends. Yuan Xin suddenly remembered something, his eyes moved slightly, and he looked at Jiang Xinyue. She also wanted to use this to judge whether Jiang Xinyue wanted to do this kind of business, and if she wanted to do it, then this kind of place where dignitaries and dignitaries gathered was a very good place.

"I'm not going." Jiang Xinyue refused with a slight smile. People have a birthday, she is an idle person waiting to run to sell, that's not annoying.

Since Jiang Xinyue was reborn, he first ran to sell skewers in order to make money and then came back without a job. In fact, with her predicate farm, she has great advantages in any kind of business, but her character is such a small citizen mentality that has no ambition and goes with the flow. Now she is not short of money, so she does not want to find ways to convert farm things into real property. Because with the farm, she can be reborn after the end of her life in reality, change her body and start all over again, then the things she struggled for in this life are meaningless (the above are all excuses, to sum it up is lazy).

"Is Miss Jiang there?" A somewhat familiar voice came from outside the door, Jiang Xinyue nestled on the sofa without moving, and Jiang Ying was receiving at the door.

"I am Miss Jiang." Jiang Ying glanced at Qi Fei, whose eyes were constantly fluttering in front of him, his gaze looked past him to the flowers behind him, and secretly muttered in his heart: The thief's eyebrows are bad people at first sight, and it really hurts his eyes.

Qi Fei's impression of Jiang Ying was still stuck in the last time he dragged him away by the collar and stunned, so he was very reluctant to send him by the chairman again. But what the boss ordered, he was unwilling and had to be willing, and he could only pray that he would not encounter the violent woman. Who knows that after knocking on the door, it is still this woman who looks beautiful and beautiful, but is not kind at all, and treats a handsome man like him without mercy. At this moment, he did not dare to look at Jiang Ying squarely. Just heard Jiang Ying's answer...

"Cough, I'm looking for Miss Jiang Xinyue." Qi Fei smiled at Jiang Ying very flatteringly, as the saying goes, reach out and don't hit the smiling person, he is always right to laugh.

"Find our master... Find something pleasing to your heart. Although Jiang Xinyue said not to call her "master", you can directly call her by her name, especially when there are outsiders, but Jiang Ying is still not very accustomed to this kind of name.

"Our chairman sent me to send an invitation to Miss Jiang, and there is a banquet that needs to invite Miss Jiang to attend." Qi Fei's attitude is very sincere, he just wants to complete the task well, but there is no more problem.

"Let him in." Hearing Qi Fei's words, Jiang Xinyue said to Jiang Ying.

Qi Fei nodded and walked in, put an invitation card on Jiang Xinyue's coffee table a few years ago, and froze the moment he looked up and saw Jiang Xinyue.

I saw a woman with flawless skin as beautiful as pearl luster, and a distant and mysterious temperament sitting on the sofa, her facial features were not beautiful, but they gave people a very comfortable feeling. The black hair of a raven was scattered over his shoulders, smooth like a fine brocade, and his small cheeks were even more lustrous.

The last time I saw this Miss Jiang, although her appearance and skin were good, she was not so beautiful, and I don't know how Miss Jiang did it, she was actually beautiful like this in a short time.

Seeing Qi Fei staring at Jiang Xinyue stunned, Jiang Xinyue's eyes already had a flash of displeasure, and Jiang Ying slapped Qi Fei's head, sobering up his clutter.

Jiang Xinyue recognized the person sent by Yang Jianguo to the house last time, and pulled out a polite smile: "Please sit." Jiang Ying, serve tea to this gentleman.

Qi Fei hurriedly looked away and did not dare to look at Jiang Xinyue, while waving his hand in a panic: "No need, no need, I'll leave after speaking." "Want that violent woman to serve him tea? He couldn't stand it.

Jiang Xinyue opened the invitation, which was to the effect that someone's mother was on her 70th birthday, and she was welcome to attend a certain villa in Yuhu Villa next Tuesday. The payment was made by Li Zhengjun.

"This is the birthday of Mayor Li's mother in our province, and the chairman asked you to participate, this is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity..." Qi Fei's tongue was bright lotus, and Jiang Xinyue said to the sky. Mayor Li's father used to be how bullish 13, now how is Mayor Li, the people who go are all kinds of tall, and it is simply a blessing to be able to go once in eight lifetimes... Of course, he didn't say the last sentence explicitly, but the meaning was similar. In short, with Jiang Xinyue's ability, if Yang Jianguo did not know why he gave her an invitation, then she would never have wanted to enter this kind of "high society" for the rest of her life.

Jiang Xinyue's hanging eyelashes trembled, and since Yang Qijun had surgery, and the situation was getting better day by day, Jiang Xinyue had continuously received Yang Jianguo's overtures. This time, Yang Jianguo asked her to participate in what banquet, and she didn't know what idea to fight.

In fact, in his private heart, Jiang Xinyue did not reject the goodwill released by Yang Jianguo. Although neither side has any intention of recognizing each other, the blood relationship cannot be denied, and this is the irreplaceable bond between them.

Jiang Xinyue didn't think of anything else, she wouldn't take the initiative to get closer, but she wouldn't refuse Yang Jianguo's overtures. She doesn't have any feelings for Yang Jianguo, and she believes that Yang Jianguo thinks the same. What Yang Jianguo asked for was nothing more than some things that money could not buy, and Jiang Xinyue did not refuse, but also wanted to rely on Yang Jianguo's power in reality. She has too much, and she can't always not use those magical things, then there will always be clues to fall. She didn't want Qin Heng's thing to happen again.

But this kind of banquet, she still doesn't want to go. In a strange place that few people know, it is really not fun to wish a birthday to an old lady who seems to have a very good background. She doesn't ask for anything, so why go?

Jiang Xinyue's refusal was expected by Qi Fei. He already knew how difficult this aunt was. He unhurriedly took out a list to Jiang Xinyue: "This is the list of people who received the invitation this time, I don't know if you have anyone you want to meet." If you want to go, just take the invitation card and bring one more person in. "He is Yang Jianguo's confidant, Jiang Xinyue's information was collected by him, so he also knows a lot of things about Jiang Xinyue, such as having private contact with Qin Heng, and Qin Heng's underground girlfriend is a good friend of Jiang Xinyue University...

"Okay, I see, you go back first." Seeing Yuanxin's name on it, Jiang Xinyue was stunned, it turned out that the banquet Yuanxin said was this. When he saw Qin Heng's name, Jiang Xinyue groaned. Last time I reported Qin Heng to the system, I don't know what Qin Heng will become when he is erased from the system.

Or...... Go over and take a look? Nothing to do anyway.