17

"Lian Xin, thank you so much! The few questions that the teacher asked me were all in the topics you gave. I don't think I'll have a problem with my defense. Holding the defense materials, Jiang Xinyue said happily to Lian Xin who was walking beside her.

"That's good." Lian Xin was also happy for Jiang Xinyue.

"Lian Xin, where did you go a few days ago?" Shi Lei suddenly jumped out and stopped in front of them. This scene of blocking the way is very common, but behind Shi Lei is not followed by Chen Ran, who is used to seeing before. Jiang Xinyue suddenly remembered that Zhao Xiaobo gloated that day, it seemed that Chen Ran had offended Shi Lei?

"It doesn't matter to you where I go, does it?" Facing Shi Lei, Lian Xin always had a faint expression.

Shi Lei made a sad expression at Lian Xin's cold attitude, and covered his heart and looked straight at Lian Xin: "I just heard that you walked with Qin Heng of the Qin family... Xinxin, you told me this is not true!

Lian Xin's eyes turned away, avoiding Shi Lei's gaze.

"It doesn't matter who I walk with with you." After that, Lian Xin bypassed Shi Lei and walked forward quickly.

"Xinxin!" Shi Lei roared and chased after Lian Xin's wrist, and Lian Xin was stumbled by his grab.

"Let go, what are you doing!" Lian Xin struggled, and Jiang Xinyue hurriedly stepped forward and pulled Shi Lei to break his fingers hard. The fingers were broken by Jiang Xinyue's efforts one by one, and Shi Lei glanced at Jiang Xinyue, who was stronger than an ordinary boy, with some surprise, and took the initiative to let go of his hand sullenly.

"Xinxin, I just want to ask you, are you really with him? He has had a lot of girlfriends before, don't be fooled by him..."

"These are all Lian Xin's private affairs, you better not ask." Jiang Xinyue frowned and looked at the fingerprints on Lian Xin's wrist and glared at Shi Lei.

"I've liked you so much all these years, can't I compare to a playboy? You don't even want to tell me the truth? Shi Lei looked at Lian Xin in disappointment.

"Okay, then I'll tell you that I am indeed dating Qin Heng." Lian Xin sighed, looking a little sad, "It's like you've always liked me, I've liked him since I saw Qin Heng." Now that we can come together, I..."

"Okay, you don't have to say it." Shi Lei wiped his face, put his hands on Lian Xin's shoulders, and looked at Lian Xin with an indescribable seriousness, "Now you make a choice, stay with me, I can give you anything, my family is not short of money, and I will also give you wholeheartedly." Or, you choose to continue to be with Qin Heng, he will not give you anything but money. He is the person I know, he will not fall in love with you, or even like it, I don't know if it will be.

Lian Xin was silent for a moment and smiled bitterly: "Choose a person who loves yourself or a person you love, many people will choose someone who loves themselves when they see this question, because this will not love so hard, and it will be easy to get happiness." But when they meet the person they love, all previous thoughts are thrown away and turned into a joke.

"Well, I hope you won't regret it later." Shi Lei took one last deep look at Lian Xin, turned and walked away.

Lian Xin looked at Shi Lei's distant back, and muttered a little stunned: "Do you regret it?" I do not know.

Jiang Xinyue looked at this emotional drama, sighed and didn't know what to say. She has had several boyfriends, but she doesn't seem to have any strong feelings by nature, except for the fact that she and Chen Ran may have been a little sincere when she fell in love for the first time, but breaking up was sad for a while, and then quickly forgot. So seeing Lian Xin's tangled appearance like she seemed to be floating in the whirlpool, I didn't know how to persuade her.