26

Ginseng, Shouwu, Tiandong, Goji berries...

First bought a recipe for longevity medicinal wine suitable for middle-aged and elderly people to nourish the body, and then purchased the seeds according to the same raw materials needed above, and only after maturity, they could be processed into medicinal wine.

Jiang Xinyue was busy on the farm, and the wooden man cleaned the house very diligently, constantly passing by Jiang Xinyue's side.

"Oh, master, please lift your feet, I'm going to drag the floor."

"Oh, master, please lift your ass, I'm going to wipe the sofa."

"Oh, master, please..."

"It's endless, you!" With a shake of his hand, Jiang Xinyue, who was almost wrong, raised his head and stared at the wooden man, and then found that the wooden man was holding a glass of juice in his two wooden hands.

"Oh, master, it's not over."

Jiang Xinyue: ...

"Oh, master, this is the watermelon juice that the baby squeezed for you, the raw materials used are the watermelon and lemon you put in the refrigerator, and the baby froze the ice cubes himself, please taste it." The wooden man brought the cup to Jiang Xinyue, and Jiang Xinyue actually saw hope in its small eyes.

Jiang Xinyue took a sip of it, only feeling that it was sweet and delicate, cold and delicious, so he praised the wooden man: "It's so delicious, you are so capable!" The

wooden man happily waited for Jiang Xinyue to finish drinking and left with the cup. Jiang Xinyue paused for a while before remembering, what did the wooden man just say, this is the watermelon juice squeezed by the "baby"? "Baby" freezes to ice?

Oh my lady gaga...

That guy really felt like a living treasure.

Jiang Cha took care of the greenhouse and the plants outside, returned to the living room and sat next to Jiang Xinyue and watched her gesture on the farm projection.

Jiang Xinyue glanced at Jiang Cha and hesitated: "Jiang Cha, do you want to go out to work?" "Now there is basically nothing to do at home, Jiang Xinyue does not want to go to work, just wants to stay at home. But Jiang Cha has always accompanied her at home, basically has nothing to do, and is in a very boring state all day, and she always feels not very good.

"I'm going to be by your side." Jiang Cha replied. These Tianjiang Xinyue's popular science has given him a little understanding of the living habits of earthlings. However, his thinking was still the mind of an elf, and his views on some things were completely different from Jiang Xinyue's. For example, he would not want to leave Jiang Xinyue to look outside for something "interesting". In his opinion, all he had to do was to guard Jiang Xinyue's side.

"Okay." Jiang Xinyue nodded, but thought in his heart that he still had to find something to do. Whether it's her or Jiang Cha.

"By the way, today seems to be the day when the identification results come out?" Jiang Xinyue suddenly remembered this important matter.

Ran two hospitals back, looking at the papers on the table. Jiang Xinyue's gaze drifted away, as if there was no focus in nothingness.

"So, I'm my mom's biological child, but not my dad's biological one." Jiang Xinyue showed a mocking smile on her face, and there were all kinds of tastes in her heart.

Dad Jiang has always treated her badly, and she didn't have doubts when she was young, but Mother Jiang kept telling her that Dad Jiang didn't like her because she was a girl, and Dad Jiang always said that Jiang Xinren was "the only root of their old Jiang family", and she slowly believed this statement.