49-End

From the warehouse, the pair of male and female spirit dolls were first taken out, only the size of a palm on the hand, and after throwing it into the air, the doll enlarged and floated to the ground, the man became more than one meter eighty-five, and the woman also had more than one meter seven, all of them were tall and slender, wearing wide-sleeved robes and fluttering clothes and Fuling Shangxian a style of clothes, from the □ outside the skin can not be seen at all is a puppet.

"Fu Da/Fu Er has seen Xin Yue Shangxian." One of the two hugged their fists and bowed, and the other saluted Jiang Xinyue, and their movements were also very smooth, but there was a trace of indescribable weirdness, like characters in 3D animation.

"Oh, don't be so polite, I'm not an immortal." Jiang Xinyue waved his hand and let go.

Fu Er, the woman, raised her sleeve to hide her lips and chuckled, with an indescribable charm at the corner of her eyebrows: "We still have to harass you here for a while, what should we call you?"

"Call me... Call me boss. Jiang Xinyue grinned, and was very speechless about the title he came up with, but since there was no other suitable name, let's call it like that.

"Please widen this crack, can you make a cave?" I want to place the spiritual spring of Fuling Shangxian here. Jiang Xinyue compared the cracks and stone walls behind him.

"This is a great place for you." Fukuji flipped his hand and took out a round compass-like thing engraved with various symbols and fiddled with it in his hand, and then aimed the equipment in his hand at the rock wall: "If you don't mind, how about I plan it?" This gap can be opened to the opposite side of the rock wall, and a hall is dug in the middle to make a hidden stone door, and then from the stone gate spirals up, and a stone cave is taken out above to place the spirit spring..."

Listening to Fu Er's enthusiastic plan, Jiang Xinyue imagined that he felt many times better than his monotonous idea, so he smiled and said, "Everything is according to your arrangement." Can you open the cave yourself? "Although I know from the instructions given by Fuling Shangxian that these spirit puppets are all extraordinary, can they do such a big project?

"Boss rest assured, we are used to doing these things with the master, not afraid of your praise with a smile, we are all good hands in opening up the cave mansion." In addition to saying hello, Fuda, who had been silent, stood up and handed over.

"Okay, I'll let the baby accompany you here, you guys get it done, let the baby come to me, and I'll put the spirit spring in." Oh, by the way, I will also release this rabbit and the big dog, and I will put the fish in the Lingquan when it is ready. Jiang Xinyue opened the warehouse and took out the white-haired rabbit and the black-haired big dog spirit puppet.

The rabbit was only as big as Jiang Xinyue's feet, and after it was released, it jumped to the feet of Fuda, and a pair of ruby eyes looked at Jiang Xinyue timidly. The big dog is not afraid of life, and the huge body that is more than one meter and five meters tall rubbed on Jiang Xinyue's body, almost knocking Jiang Xinyue's small body down.

"Fusan, come here!" Fu Er beckoned, and the big dog reluctantly moved away from Jiang Xinyue's side. The wooden man stood beside Jiang Xinyue and glared at the big dog, looking like he had been robbed of candy.

Touching the ears of the big dog, Fukuji explained with a smile: "Fukuzo is remembering your taste, and when we finish it, Fukuzo will go to you." No need for the baby to guard here. "Okay

." Jiang Xinyue glanced at the big dog with its tail flicking, resisted the urge to step forward and ravage, and the wooden man left.

The names of the five spirit puppets are Fu Da, Fu Er... To Fu 5, it is said to be all the way to Fu 13. That big dog is Fu San, transparent fish is Fu 4, and rabbit is Fu 5.