20

"That's what I thought." Jiang Xinyue thought for a moment before answering He Yingdao, "I still have two hot pot soup recipes here, and there are three of them together with the previous recipe - I think opening a hot pot restaurant will definitely not have only one flavor soup base." I give you the recipe directly, and then I give you the seasoning every month or quarter, and I don't participate in any of the operations in between.

He Ying's eyes lit up: "There are other formulas?" Originally, I wanted to use that recipe as the soup base of the town store, but now there are two soup base recipes that are not inferior to that taste?

"Yes, the taste should be different, just the taste is different." If the hot pot restaurant becomes bigger in the future, I will come up with a better soup base. "Jiang Xinyue is very confident in the system formula. Although she just came up with ordinary recipes, it can also be comparable to the taste of many chain hot pot restaurants. It was just a matter of spending a little gold for her.

And in the future, a more advanced formula can also be taken out - but many advanced recipes need high-grade crops or special crops that are not available on the earth, including seasonings, without her "Ten Miles of Fragrant Seasoning Powder", even with the ordinary recipe she gave, it is just a hot pot restaurant that tastes good.

The source of the delicacy was in her hands, as long as He Ying was a smart person, he would not do anything to kill chickens and eggs in private.

Hearing Jiang Xinyue's words, He Ying stood up and clasped his hands, quite angry: "Then it's so decided!" By the way, then I'll find someone to make a contract in two days and bring it to you, let's sign a formal contract. The funds of the store are all from me, during this time I may have to run the loan application business, if you have anything, call me, 24 hours to turn on.

Jiang Xinyue replied with a smile and sent He Ying, who had a radiant face, out. She took her wallet and went downstairs, ready to go out to find an Internet café to check where jadeite rough stones are sold in the city, as well as some knowledge of jadeite - although she knows that jadeite is valuable, she has no knowledge of jadeite, and she has no idea what kind of water the jadeite in her farm is.

Originally, Jiang Xinyue planned to stay at school for a few more days, and he Ying did the things of the store and then went back, who knew that the next day Jiang Xinren called her in a strange way to let her go back, saying that Jiang's mother was hospitalized.

Jiang Xinyue remembered that at this time in her previous life, Jiang's mother seemed to have indeed been hospitalized once and had acute appendicitis. At that time, she had already gone home to read to Jiang Xinren, and during the day she had to take care of Jiang's mother and deliver food to Jiang Xinren, and after Jiang's mother was discharged from the hospital, she had to run to the place she rented at home and for Jiang Xinren, and she lost 10 pounds in half a month.

Appendicitis surgery was only a minor operation, and Jiang's mother recovered well at that time, so Jiang Xinyue was not in a hurry. But she still had to go back, so she disposed of all the things in the dormitory, asked Lian Xin to help her get her graduation certificate and degree certificate, and then spoke to He Ying, left a few bottles of ten-mile fragrant seasoning powder for her, and got on the bus home.

Jiang Xinyue's home is in a second-tier city, and the university and home are in the same province, but the university is in the provincial capital. The distance between the two cities is only 4 hours by car, so it is quite convenient to go back.

Get in the car and there are still a few minutes to go. As soon as Jiang Xinyue closed her eyes and planned to take a break, she felt her arm being touched.

"Sit inside." An ordinary-faced man carrying a large black bulging bag looked around vigilantly.

"My seat is outside." Jiang Xinyue took out the ticket and looked at it, she was not sitting in the wrong position.