21

After the police captured Zhao Long and his big black bag, the driver continued the previous route to send the passengers to Jiang Xinyue's hometown of Jiang City.

Following the flow of people full of aftermath of the disaster, Jiang Xinyue was ready to take a taxi to find a hotel to live in, she didn't want to live in Jiang's father and Jiang's mother's house anymore - yes, she no longer felt that the place where she had grown up for more than twenty years was her home.

It's just followed by a little tail.

"What are you still following me for?" Jiang Xinyue turned her head and glared at the teenager who was following her less than a meter behind her.

The teenager was estimated to be more than one meter nine in size, and she needed to tilt her head from a distance to see his face.

"Can't I follow you?" The boy's innocent expression.

"I don't know you, of course you can't follow me." Jiang Xinyue looked at the teenager strangely, looking up and down at the teenager who didn't bring anything on his body and even his trouser pockets were deflated, took out his wallet and pulled out two banknotes and handed them over, "Running away from home, right?" Here are two hundred dollars to take for a meal, take the car home, don't worry the family.

"Why give me this?" The young man's gaze swirled on Grandpa Mao in Jiang Xinyue's hand, and his gaze fell on the green bracelet on Jiang Xinyue's wrist, and he raised his chin with his hands around his chest condescendingly, "What use do two pieces of paper have for me, but I'm from..."

"Hey, little friend, if it weren't for the fact that you switched seats with that criminal in the car to help your sister escape, do you think my sister would be so kind to give you these two hundred yuan? Don't forget it. Jiang Xinyue saw the young man's eyes swirling around the bracelet, and his heart jumped, and his hand was about to be withdrawn.

The young man grabbed Jiang Xinyue's wrist, and the cold and smooth and delicate touch of the skin was like some kind of cold-blooded reptile, making Jiang Xinyue subconsciously shake, and the hand was about to be withdrawn, but the teenager's strength was too great to get his wish.

Sensing the movement of the woman in his hand, the corners of the young man's mouth curved, his slender fingers rubbed on the bracelet, and he bent down, his face facing Jiang Xinyue. Jiang Xinyue saw the boy's pale and delicate face that could not find the slightest pores, as well as the ice-blue pupils that were erect like cats, and couldn't help but feel a palpitation in his heart - such a delicate and perfect face and smart and vivid eyes are not like the effect of makeup and beautiful pupils.

"Huh, 'little friend'?" Sister'? Seeing Jiang Xinyue's somewhat nervous look, the young man raised his eyebrows with a smile, revealing two sharp canine teeth, his eyes flashed with dangerous light, and his pale lips closed one by one, "It is worthy of being a low-level creature, and the IQ is really fish-lips that make people laugh

..." "You-

" Hearing the young man's words, Jiang Xinyue was a little confused, wouldn't it be playing a game stupidly. Or do you think you look strange and feel like a non-human advanced creature?

The young man's face came over, and a cold breath blew in Jiang Xinyue's ears: "Remember, my name is Moro."

Jiang Xinyue stood there dumbfounded, right in front of her, after the young man said that sentence, the whole person turned into a transparent phantom like smoke, and then disappeared.

It's daylight, isn't it hell... Feeling cold, Jiang Xinyue looked around, and the hurried pedestrians didn't seem to notice what was happening here, and everything was very normal. Patting her chest, she really received a lot of frightened today, it must be all hallucinations, yes, all hallucinations. But --