46

The car slowly pulled into a secluded street.

It is lush with greenery, flanked by tall green brick walls, enclosing quaint houses and making it impossible to see the whole picture. At some doors, there are guards in police uniforms guarding with guns, and their destination is one of them, at the door of this house, from time to time, there are men and women in dignified and gorgeous clothes entering and leaving, and a middle-aged man with the appearance of a butler greets him at the door.

After staying in Jiang City for so long, Jiang Xinyue has also been to this place full of historical precipitation, and has envied the people who live here. Needless to say, how much money and power it takes to be a distant tranquility in a noisy city, she was also a passer-by at the time. Now she is also a member of the part, but she is not very excited at all, like a doll that she longed for when she was a child, and when she grew up and finally earned a sum of money to buy, she didn't feel the mood at all.

Getting out of the car, Jiang Xinyue stood there waiting for Jiang Ying to come to her, and then took Jiang Ying's hand. Next to the car in front, Yang Jianguo held Zhen Ru and Yang Xiaoxiao, who were dressed in full costume.

Seeing Jiang Xinyue, Yang Xiaoxiao looked Jiang Xinyue up and down with wide eyes, pouted and snorted coldly, raised his chin, and looked disdainful. Zhen Ru had a smile on her face, but the smile did not reach the bottom of her eyes, and her smile was also very stiff.

Seeing Jiang Xinyue dressed so beautifully, Yang Jianguo's eyes lit up in an instant: "Xinyue, come and follow me." As if he did not see the attitude of his wife and daughter, he greeted Jiang Xinyue very kindly.

Jiang Xinyue showed a shallow smile, pulled Jiang Ying behind Yang Jianguo, followed him to the door, and handed over the invitation.

Along the way, many people, including the housekeeper who received the invitation, all set their eyes on Jiang Xinyue's body when they saw Jiang Xinyue, and their eyes were full of admiration.

Jiang Xinyue was looked at like this, at first a little unaccustomed, and a little confused - even if she has become a lot more beautiful, but there are so many beauties in the world, how high the eyes of these people with power and money are high, how can they all look at her?

Jiang Xinyue put her gaze on the pink crystal bracelet on her wrist, and then she understood a little. The pink leprechaun is famous for her seductive perfume, and since the jewelry given to her is a specialty, it must also have this effect. It's a pity that she didn't check the attributes of this set of jewelry, so she thought it looked good and put it on her body rashly.

Jiang Xinyue guessed part of it correctly, the jewelry sent by the pink goblin was indeed the effect of attracting peach blossoms, and the effect was very significant. It's just that Jiang Xinyue doesn't know that her current state of being in the spotlight in the crowd is not only the role of the jewelry given to her by the pink goblin, but also soaking in a "charm spring water" that can increase her charm when she visits the pink goblin's farm. The transformation of the Enchanting Spring Water and the blessing of the extraordinary set of pink crystal jewelry, coupled with the mysterious temperament brought by the essence of Dragon Ball, make her full of charm.

Entering the gate and entering the main hall from the Yin Yin Pavilion, Jiang Xinyue received a lot of amazing and adoring eyes along the way. The resentment on Yang Xiaoxiao's face in front became more and more serious, she barely suppressed the jealousy in her heart to the bottom of her heart, dragged Yang Jianguo quickly to the front, and beckoned to Li Li, who followed her father out to greet guests: "Li Li, I'm here!" My mom and dad are here!

"Yo, can this girl Xiao only see our smelly boy? You can't see such a big living person as your Uncle Li. The middle-aged man pretended to be angry, and Yang Xiaoxiao hurriedly went up and took his arm and coquettishly: "Ouch Uncle Li, I just saw that Li Li was too excited, you know to make fun of me, be careful that I sue my aunt!" You can chat with my dad, an uncle."