45

Farm.

"Oh, my dear friend, I have a very joyful thing to share with you." Frank said enthusiastically.

"Then I am very honored." Jiang Xinyue said with a smile. What is the great magician and apothecary of this magical world to share with her.

"I've developed a □□ agent! With just a small potion, ten years of youth can be restored, not only appearance, but also physical and mental state! Frank sighed with some regret: "It's a pity that although you can restore your youth, it has hardly changed your lifespan."

"That's awesome too." Jiang Xinyue applauded, there are many very good potions and even formulas in the system store, but researching an effective formula by himself means that it can be put on the system shelf for sale. Each recipe sold will get a part of the selling price as a share, and when others buy the formula processed, the system will also give a certain percentage of dividends when collecting processing fees. If it sells well, the money rolls in. So for Frank, this is a real joy.

"Oh, dear friend, if it weren't for the crop you gave me, I wouldn't have been able to complete the formula research so smoothly. As a token of gratitude, I will give you a trophy that I got from the Temple of Light, and I beg you to accept it! Frank bowed to Jiang Xinyue and saluted, and then Jiang Xinyue received a gift from Frank.

"You are so polite, this is all your own credit, I dare not take credit." Jiang Xinyue was a little crying and laughing, this Frank was really generous, and always took the initiative to give her gifts.

"Do you still need any crops?" Jiang Xinyue opened the warehouse and rummaged through it, she recently did another system task and got a few special crops, but they were of little use to her, just a rarity.

"That's wonderful, you're such a very good little friend." Frank said with a smile. He is also not a fool, and he likes to give things away for no reason. Dating Jiang Xinyue, one is that she likes her things rarely, and the other is that she never takes advantage of others, and he is a person who does not like to socialize and always gets what he wants without any effort.

He sent Frank some items, and was about to end the call, when Frank suddenly remembered something and patted his head: "Dear friend, what I gave you is the Stone of Light from the Temple of Light, which originally contained the power of faith but was used up in battle." But that one is useless, mainly because there is still some light power in it. Although the guys in the Temple of Light are sanctimonious and have poor character, the treatment methods are still good. Inside it was sealed several light magic of various levels, mainly of the healing type. You don't have magic elements in your plane, but you can buy mana spirit stones to charge them in the system.

Jiang Xinyue opened the gift box, and inside was a transparent gemstone ring with something like silver silk swimming in it. She took the ring out of reality and put it on her left index finger. The ring is simple and the ring is mysterious and beautiful, but Jiang Xinyue feels that it does not look like a stone of light.

"It's a silver stone ring, a special ring that connects reality and the farm. Inside it was the Stone of Light—the spoils of my reality. Frank explained in a timely manner, then dropped a "goodbye" and closed the call to continue his research.

Booty? I can't imagine that Frank looks like a Sven person, who has actually experienced the war, or is the victorious side. In comparison, she, the owner of the farm, is simply a waste of firewood.

Jiang Xinyue sighed and immediately shook off the idea. Want her to go to war, a meek little citizen who was raised in peacetime? That's really embarrassing for her.

The system store also had silver stone rings for sale, and the gorgeous unit price shook her eyes. Jiang Xinyue was a little speechless, this Frank is really generous. In exchange for some special crops that the system will not sell, he wouldn't just want to give her the Stone of Light in the ring and get the ring back, right?