48

Golden Sands Island.

On the shore to the northeast, on the edge of the golden sandy beach, is a pleasant green jungle. Surrounded by the jungle, houses with thatched domes stand in it, and a hundred-square-meter pool filled with turquoise water. Two wooden loungers are placed by the pool, each with a golden parasol standing behind. In the thatched-roofed pavilion behind the loungers, a soft white sofa is placed against the wall, and two half-person high Indian-style vases are placed in the corners.

Jiang Xinyue sat on the sofa, opposite Yang Jianguo and Yang Xiaoxiao who pulled a face.

"Xinyue, this island will be yours from now on. I want to come on vacation in the future, are you welcome? Yang Jianguo said jokingly, I don't know whether he was telling the truth or asking a fake.

"Of course welcome." Jiang Xinyue said with a smile. Can she still say no welcome?

"Hmph, it's originally my family's things, what a generosity." Yang Xiaoxiao glanced at him and said disdainfully.

"Xiao Xiao! How to speak? Yang Jianguo glared at Yang Xiaoxiao. Originally, he didn't want to bring Yang Xiaoxiao here, but before he came, Yang Xiaoxiao had to come, and promised that he would get along well with Jiang Xinyue, so he took her. She still has this attitude, she is really too spoiled, and she doesn't know how to bow her head at all.

Jiang Xinyue chuckled, raised his chin at Yang Xiaoxiao and tilted his head to make a generous and innocent gesture: "It's okay, Xiaoxiao is still young, I won't think about her."

"You!" Yang Xiaoxiao saw Jiang Xinyue pretending to be angry. Young and not "calculating" with her? What are these words! Seeing Yang Jianguo looking at her with a disapproving expression, as if she was making a fuss, Yang Xiaoxiao remembered the purpose of his coming, and opened his eyes to suppress his anger.

"Xiao Xiao, you have to study hard with Xinyue, when you grow so big, you should also understand a little politeness." Yang Jianguo looked at Jiang Xinyue with a gentle smile on his face: "Xiaoxiao is a child's temper, Xinyue, don't think about her." Speaking of which, Xiao Xiao still has to call you sister.

"Who wants a sister like her!" This was the first thought that came to Jiang Xinyue's mind.

"Sister? She deserves it too! This was the first thought in Yang Xiaoxiao's mind.

In reality, Jiang Xinyue smiled and did not speak, but Yang Xiaoxiao's actions were somewhat unexpected. A smile also appeared on her face, and although she was a little stiff, she made a gesture that seemed to be friendly: "Yes, sister, you have to help me."

"Huh?" Jiang Xinyue raised her eyebrows, this is the sun coming out from the west, Yang Xiaoxiao called her "sister"? For a while, she even wanted to pinch her ears to see if she had misheard.

Although she didn't do that, this expression that seemed to have heard something fanciful still made Yang Xiaoxiao feel ashamed and dissatisfied. Of course, no matter what Jiang Xinyue does, Yang Xiaoxiao will not be treated.

"Didn't you give that Yuanxin ointment to make her face better, where did that ointment come from?" Yang Xiaoxiao asked directly.

"What's wrong?" Jiang Xinyue raised her hand and looked at the gemstone ring she was wearing, well, it was really beautiful.

Seeing Jiang Xinyue's nonchalant look, Yang Xiaoxiao forced down the idea of wanting to get up and leave, and tightened Yang Jianguo's arm: "Sister's skin is also so good, there must be a secret." It's better for my sister to take out that ointment and the secret recipe for skin whitening, and I will give my sister a good price.

Jiang Xinyue put his finger to his lips and groaned, and the gemstone refracted a ray of light and shot in front of Yang Xiaoxiao's eyes. Jiang Xinyue hooked the corners of her lips: "Xiaoxiao, it's not that I don't help you, I've already promised Yuanxin, people can't say anything without faith." "What