23

Little Devil: Ask for support, I am a plane warrior, a lord of the title, find a farmer with a viscount or above, only need to be responsible for the special items before each plane mission for a year, and the system price of 2000 gold coins each time can be exceeded.

Bling: Insert a purchase message: who has farm elf seeds, I have special crops such as golden horned horses, dazzling wings, etc., as long as I can meet them, they can be exchanged...

Sakura Grass: But Lord One, it's good to find a baron willing to take care of you, and it's just whimsical to think that a viscount will take care of you! I want to say that I am a plane warrior, a knightly viscount, and want to raise a baron of a plane farm, please poke privately if you are interested, discuss the price in detail, and Bao Jun is satisfied.

Little Devil: Lord Viscount LS, the farm baron has just opened the processing workshop, at most it is the processing point of low-attribute elixirs and clothing, I want attribute jewelry and better elixirs or something, I need the viscount rank to upgrade to intermediate processing machine processing.

Pink Leprechaun: LSS, but a viscount warrior, still wants to raise a farm baron, dream! LS, the palace has just been upgraded to a farm viscount, although the lord's rank is a little lower, but if it is a handsome guy, you can consider including the harem ~ Ps, and ask for private chat photos.

Super code merchant Tian Tian: I am a plane merchant, a knightly viscount, who wants to go to a dangerous plane to buy items, recruit five bodyguards of a viscount or above level warrior and one viscount or above plane farmer logistics, the remuneration is rich and dividends, those who are interested please chat privately.

......

Jiang Xinyue pulled up and saw a large area of seeking maintenance and various purchase and recruitment information, in general, various occupations can be mutually supported - that is, recruitment as subordinates, but this seems to be a long-term transaction, basically how many years to sign. There are also short-term ones, like face-to-face merchants recruiting bodyguards or logistics, and the cooperation is separated once and it is separated.

It's just that these people don't want to be raised by only one level higher than themselves, but they very much want to be raised one level lower than themselves. And it seems that the lowest bubbling is also the lord, and Jiang Xinyue, a knight with a knighthood lower than the lord among the warriors, has not seen it yet.

After hesitating to post a message to recruit knights, Jiang Xinyue suddenly saw a message sent by the pink goblin on her friends list, and she seemed to have been upgraded to viscount.

Jiang Xinyue poked open the list of friends, and sure enough, the title behind the avatar had become a viscount medal.

The last time I saw the pink leprechaun, it seemed to be a baron, right? Jiang Xinyue muttered in her heart, but still poked open the message she had ignored for a long time from the pink goblin.

"Little chick, she's quite tempered!" The date was around the end of the first unpleasant chat with the pink goblin.

"The main palace has been upgraded to a viscount, for the sake of you are one of the few farm friends in the main palace, give you an invitation to visit the gorgeous farm of the main palace." The time was just a few days ago.

Jiang Xinyue opened the "Friend Gifts" interface, and a pink invitation was lying quietly inside.

"Dear Heart Delight: Your friend Pink Goblin has been upgraded to Viscount of the Farm, and we hereby invite you to visit her farm and look forward to your arrival! Countdown to validity period: 32 days. "

Visiting the farm? Is it to look at her farm across the screen, or to physically enter the farm? Jiang Xinyue pondered for a moment, but still poked the native people: "My dear friend, I received an invitation letter from the viscount, she invited me to visit her farm, as a lord, I can't enter the farm yet, how should I go?"