Feelings

A/N: Emma x Reader

This is the first one shot, sorry that it's a shit prompt hahaha

Summary: Emma is working on A Good Girl's Guide to Murder and during filming, her cast-mate, Jude, introduces her to his best friend. She meets a lovely new addition to her friend-group, yet something is attracting her more than anyone else. Is it a crush?

HERE WE GO!

________________________________________________________________________________

Emma's POV:

At the moment, I'm standing with my co-stars Ashaa and Zain, we're discussing a scene that we're gonna shoot in a few minutes and I hear an excited squeal from another co-star, Jude. He rushes over, excitedly.

"Guys, you're never gonna guess who's on their way to see me!" Jude begins, resting his hand on Zain's forearm and bringing it up slightly and waving his hand as he squeals.

"Who?"

"Damn, I've never seen you this excited before." Ashaa comments, inspecting Jude as she narrows her eyes, humming softly.

"Whatever," Jude dismisses, waving his hand. "my childhood best friend, Y/n! She's on her way, do you guys wanna meet her?" He asks excitedly before nudging Zain. "You might like her, Zainy-boy." He adds sending Zain a horrific wink that makes me and Ashaa laugh at 1, his pathetic attempt at a wink and 2, the new nickname.

"Why'd you have to go and say that?" Zain asks, letting his hands fall against his sides as he shakes his head.

"Because we love to annoy you." Yali butts in, walking into the conversation and handing me my water bottle.

"Thank you, love."

"No problem, Honey." She replies, smiling. I take a sip of my water as Ashaa answers Jude's question.

"Yeah, sure, we'll meet her." Ashaa agrees, smiling softly as I itch my arm and glance ahead, swallowing the water.

"Who're we meeting?" Yali questions, raising her eyebrow and narrowing her eyes as she glances around the group, confused.

"Y/n. She's on her way over here." Jude catches Yali up, Yali gasping and gripping his shoulder. "Ow, ow, ow, ow, Yali, you're hurting me—"

"—Ugh, yes! I love her, I have to see the girl again. She's such a sweetheart!" Yali comments, smiling excitedly. "Ugh, I need a hug from her." She adds, smiling softly. Mhm, she must be really nice, I'm a little excited to meet her now.

***

We shot a couple of scenes while Jude was impatiently waiting for Y/n to arrive and Yali almost messed up a take as she thought she saw Y/n which was funny to witness. We're on our lunch break at the moment and I see Jude and Yali talking to a girl as they direct her toward crafting services.

"Do we think he likes her?" Ashaa asks, glancing around the group excitedly.

"Probably, you seen the way he blushed at her name?" Raiko answers rhetorically, a natural hum of everyone surrounding the group. I notice Zain peaking his head around something and moving left and right, as if he is trying to spot someone.

"What're you doing?" I ask him, beginning to laugh as he continuously moves his head.

"I'm trying to see if they secretly kiss." Zain answers in reply, turning his head to me and I realise how close we are both of us looking at one another shocked before beginning to laugh. We hear the door open and see Jude spinning Y/n around, I immediately smile, admiring her outfit. Navy blue baggy jeans, white t-shirt and fluffy hair with a few freckles scattered over her face, she has brown layered hair that stops mid-shoulder blade, and I can already see her glowing from afar.