Movie with Girlfriend's Best Friend

A/N: Emma x Reader

Summary: Y/n gets hired to do a movie and ends up being paired with Jenna, her girlfriend's best friend. Y/n asks Emma if it's okay to do to the movie and Emma agrees yet isn't aware that they'll have to play girlfriends. When they get a copy of the movie, it turns into a big argument and jealousy arises.

i just wanted to have some spicy drama so enjoy <3

Reader's g!p + top surgery

HERE WE GO!

________________________________________________________________________________

Emma's POV:

I'm playing Zelda right now and I watch as my girlfriend peaks her head into the room with a big grin on her lips, I smile, glancing at her before looking away and focusing on my game. I hear her come closer and I notice her sit on my desk, beside my PC waiting for me to stop playing. I glance over toward her, noticing her stare at me with a wide smile on her lips.

"What're you plotting?" I ask her, curiously, setting my phone down and looking at her with my eyes slightly narrowed.

"Wha—? I'm not plotting!" She counters, moving her hands out. I laugh, thinking she's joking with me.

"Funny joke. What's up?" I ask her, she sighs, standing up and begins to spin her a ring on her finger as she looks down at the ground.

"Can we talk about something? Job-wise?" She asks me, hesitantly. I let my shoulders fall as we never normally talk about jobs or anything. We normally keep it to ourselves, not discussing what jobs we're picking up, we normally just tell each other that we got a job and a little bit about it.

"Oh." I let out, not meaning too, it simply just slipping out. I notice her move her hands out.

"Trust me, it's just about who the movie is with and that's it. I just want to ask if it's okay with you."

"Who is it?" I ask, my voice raising a slight octave as I stare at her with my eyebrows furrowed and my eyes slightly narrowed. I don't understand, I'm fine with all of her co-stars and upcoming co-stars. I notice her hesitate to speak and she looks down at the ground.

"Jenna." She answers, I immediately let my shoulders drop.

"Jenna?"

"Yes."

"My best friend Jenna? Jenna Ortega?"

"Uh-huh."

"Wednesday Addams, Jenna Ortega?"

"I think I've said 'Yes' enough for you get the general idea that it's her." She replies, glancing at me before keeping her eyes on the floor. However, I stare at her, long and hard. I never thought that she'd want to film with my best friend.

"And you want what?"

"I don't know, the okay... or—or something. I don't know." She answers, immediately covering her face and sighing softly as she lets her shoulders fall.

"You want my okay to film a movie with my best friend?" I ask her, my voice slightly raspy and quieter than usual, noticing her nod her head and inhale deeply, tensing her shoulders, going to say something before deciding against it and simply staying quiet, exhaling and letting her shoulders fall. "That's okay, love." I say to her, standing up and kissing her cheek, noticing her begin to smile and look at me.

"Really?" She asks me, perking up and her eyes glancing between mines.

"Yeah." I confirm.

"Yes!" She cheers, excitedly, immediately kissing all over my face and running off. I giggle, hearing her call her agent to put herself up for the role. I'm glad that she's excited for the role, she always tries hard for roles but with the ones she really wants, you can tell. Her acting is truly something special and the fact that she's a rising star makes it all the worth seeing her so happy about getting more and more roles.