Of course I was

A/N: Emma x Reader

Summary: Y/n and Emma have been working together on different projects for almost 3 years now and when throughout filming each movie and going to press together, Y/n develops feelings and after one night, she notices Emma seems to like someone else so months later, she confesses how she's moved on but Emma didn't realise Y/n ever liked her.

you probably know the sound this is based on, so...

HERE WE GO!

______________________________________________________________________________

Y/n's POV:

I'm in the room where me and Emma are both doing interviews to promote a movie that we filmed a year ago together. The reviews of the movie so far has been amazing and I'm glad I'm sharing it with her.

"You excited, nervous? What're you feeling?" Emma asks me, fiddling with one of her rings on her middle finger. I smile, resting my hand over hers, holding her hand and stroking the back of her hand.

"I'm fine, Em. You sure you're okay?"

"I—I think so." She replies, nervously, I continue to stroke the back of her hand, leaning close to her and as we get directed to take a fee pictures, I notice her start to open up a bit more.

"Hop on, hop on." I offer, turning my back toward her.

"You sure?"

"Yes, yes, yes." I agree, she hums and rests her hands on my shoulders, her touch eliciting something inside of me that makes me more eager to make her smile. I feel her legs wraps around my waist, her chest against my back, my hands resting behind her knees and her arms over my shoulders, her chin resting on my shoulder and leaning into me.

I smile and lean into her, facing the camera and smile sweetly, the photographer takes a few photo before I look over at Emma, admiring her and feeling my hooded eyes, sharpen further due to how I crumble at her touch, her glance— her presence. I simply crumble, all for her.

I notice her turn to me and we both smile, she rests her forehead against mines and we both cross our eyes and stick our tongues out, laughing afterwards. I lean down after a few photos and she climbs down, her keeping her arms around my neck, however, and hugs me. I hug her back, resting my hand on her chin.

Her head only being by my heart.

"I'm cold." She whispers to me, moving the sleeves of her jumper over her hands and holding the fabric to cover her hands. I smile, admiring her and notice her look up at me and smile softly. I take my jacket off as best as I can, struggling slightly due to Emma's determination to not let go. Once it's off however I move it around her and watch as she smiles contently in my jacket. "It's so warm and cosy."

"Just for you." I reply, she flashes her beautiful smile and meets my eyes, her eyes glancing between mine as if she wants to take a picture.

"How sweet." She says, cupping my cheeks with her left hand and squeezing them as close as she can together. Both of us erupting into some laughter before two seats get brought in and we're told to sit down and answer some questions.

***

"What was your favourite moment together?" The interviewer asks as she smiles, lifting her head. I immediately look over at Emma and see her already looking, the corner of her lip raising in a grin as we meet eyes. I glance between her beautiful green eyes.

"You— Can I go?"

"Yes, yes." I whisper, nodding my head and listening to her recount a story while I rest my elbow on the arm rest and rest my hand on my chin, listening to her story.