Led to more

A/N: Emma x Reader

Summary: Hunter gets one of his friends to interview Emma and help him prank her, causing the two to meet and the two to grow an actual interest in one another afterwards.

this is literally just me coming up with the weirdest shit so don't take it seriously, loves

HERE WE GO! <3

________________________________________________________________________________

Y/n's POV:

"So, Y/n, just be as awkward as you can and I'll give you further instruction after a few minutes. Try be awkward and I'll think of something to give you as a prompt." Hunter says in my ear, I slowly nod for a slight second and thumbs up the camera and smile awkwardly before laughing softly and then hear the door open, immediately stop laughing and getting into character. I see Emma walk in.

My god, she's really beautiful, wow!

"Ayy, the Myers. Myers of all Myers. Myers on hills, Myers got bills, right? Ha!" I laugh before pulling a straight face. "Yeah, sick." I continue on, clearing my throat, standing up and hearing her laugh as we both hug quickly. "I like the perfume. Perfumes good." I confess, stepping back from the hug, dapping her up, her being surprised but actually doing well. Hm...

"I—I like perfume too, it's a life saver." Emma answers, nodding her head and smiling at me.

"Savers of life, they said if you wanted to save lives, just spray perfume, like 'woosh' and... and yeah." I express to her, her laughing and nodding her head.

"Right, exactly. Exactly." Emma agrees, taking a light sip of her water before putting the lid on and setting it beside her chair on the floor and tucked away.

"So... uhm, did— you heard about that..." I mutter 'murder book' under my breath. Trying to speak fast and not stumble on my words.

"Sorry?" She asks, leaning a little forward.

"Oh, did you—? You— There's this cool..." I mutter 'murder book' under my breath and itch the side of my head, before giggling without smiling then stopping. Noticing her smile for a second, nodding her head. "You know it?"

"I—I, yeah, yeah, I do."

"It's not out yet." I say, staring her down. "Fake reader." I add, pressing my lips together and looking at the camera, shaking my head for a moment before adding an over the top smile.

"Oh."

"No, kidding it is." I say, leaning back and glancing around, dropping my smile immediately. Letting us sit in awkward silence before glancing around and then looking back at her. "You wanna hear my W..." I begin to string along my words, trying to speak too fast. I notice Emma trying to keep up with what I'm saying. "You know I died once."

"Wh—? What?"

"Yeah, I was in hospital. Got ran over by a horse, it was pretty funny. I was rolling on the floor laughing with a broken arm, and then I died. Then came back to life." I explain to her, itching the side of my eye afterwards, acting as casual as I can.

"Oh— Oh, wow." She lets out, glancing at one of the crew members.

"Pretty crazy."

"Yeah, that— that sounds... wow." She replies, speechless, smiling and trying not to laugh.

"Yeah. Then I woke up from that dream and I was actually in a hospital bed, like woah." I say, letting out one 'Ha' before staring her down. "I actually ended up in hospital for jumping out of a window, sleeping." I elaborate, her eyes widening as she tenses her shoulders for a second.