Broken Hand

A/N: Emma x Reader

Summary: Y/n is hanging out with her friends, going skateboarding and when a trick fails, she ends up breaking her arm. Y/n goes home afterwards and doesn't tell anyone so when Emma comes home to see her girlfriend in a cast, she worries and takes care of her.

I hope you all enjoy and...

HERE WE GO!

________________________________________________________________________________

Y/n's POV:

I have one earphone in as I'm listening to Chase Atlantic - Escort, it's one of my favourite songs at the moment and I can't stop listening to it. I'm with my friends Faith, Cooper, Kaylin, and Melissa. Right now, we're all skateboarding toward the nearest skate park that isn't the best but it's fun for us as we are the most random people ever.

"I say we have a competition to see who can ride down the slide on their skateboard and see who sticks it first." Kaylin suggests, swaying left and right as we make our way down the hill toward the skatepark.

"Absolutely not." Faith denies, shaking her head as she rests her cigarette on her lips, inhaling and taking it off of her lips, exhaling softly and blowing the smoke into the air, glancing back at him.

"Well, you're boring." Kaylin complains, doing a kickflip and I move close to him. Him glancing over at me before facing ahead, trying to get away from me.

"Bruh, I'd fuckin' die if I tried that." Cooper announces to the group, making me laugh as I glance back at him.

"Literally, I may have a death wish but nuh-uh, not now." I agree with Cooper, him smiling and I notice Kaylin glance at me as I'm practically right behind him.

"Y/n, get away— fuck off, bro!"

"Watch out, Kaylin, watch out. Gonna push you." I threaten, pretending to push him as he squeals and tries to move away from me yet I continue to threaten to push him.

"Y/n, leave him alone." I hear Melissa tell me to do, I glance back at her and see her giving me a threatening look.

"What's in it for me?" I ask her, looking at her and glancing ahead to check that I'm not bumping into anyone.

"I'll give you a hug." Melissa tells me, I gasp as Melissa is rarely ever affectionate toward anyone yet she always lets me hug her at least once every 5-6 months.

"Yay." I let out, moving away from Kaylin and we all make it to the skatepark, I immediately go into the bowl and bend my knees slightly to get more speed, I grind against the railing before moving back down and gaining speed so that I can get out of the bowl. I make it out and I notice we all begin to mess around.

"Someone get in this cart." I hear Faith call out, pushing a cart. I laugh and skate over before jumping in, landing on my left hand and falling head first, hearing a crack.

"Ah, that fucking hurt!" I exclaim in pain, quickly trying to adjust as Faith bursts out laughing, "Fuck, that hurt!" I exclaim, managing to sit properly and Faith sets my skateboard next to me, I look down at my hand before quickly looking away as Faith begins to push me around, there being a little hump to gain more speed so she pushes me over that. I almost fall but I manage to get on my feet yet the side of the cart lands on my back. "Ah— Faith! What the hell?"

"How am I getting shouted at?" Faith questions, beginning to laugh as she glances at my hand before her face drops. "Shit, the fuck did you do to your hand?" She asks, gaining Melissa's attention, Melissa rushing over and both girls lightly holding my hand while I feel immense pain.