First Relationship

A/N: Enid x Reader

Summary: This is Enid's first girl relationship and she is a little overexcited about most of the things that they do.

HERE WE GO!

________________________________________________________________________________

Y/n's POV:

I knock on my girlfriend's door, waiting for her as we have the same first class. The door opens and I see Wednesday.

"Oh, it's for you." Wednesday announces, opening the door wider and walking away from me.

"Oh... b—bye Weds." I say to her, her not turning to look back at me or anything. Enid walks over to me, her bag strap over her right shoulder and moving her left strap over her left shoulder.

"Hey, you okay?" Enid asks, a wide smile tugging on her lips that make my heart flutter and my legs shake with anxiety.

"Y—Yeah. Yeah, I was just wondering if you wanted to walk to class together." I express to her, her eyes lighting up.

"Really?"

"Yeah. You—You don't wanna?"

"No! No, no, no! I do." She says, a little overexcited which makes me smile as I watch her immediately lean back and adjust her posture, she takes my hand and glances back at Wednesday. "Bye, Weds." She says, Wednesday not replying. She must have a free first class. We begin to walk toward our class. "So, what do you think she's gonna make us do this week?"

"No idea but I'm praying it's not a continuation from our essay." I confess, looking over at her and seeing Enid looking at my lips. "You alright there, Sinclair?" I ask her, noticing her eyes move to my eyes and her face flushes with a pink tint, looking away embarrassed. I laugh and move closer to her, continuing to hold her hand.

"Sorry, uh, yeah. Same. I don't wanna do the essay." She confesses, looking down at the ground. I kiss her cheek, wanting her attention to see her immediately look over at me. I send her an overexaggerated smile before facing ahead and I hear a small squeal only for her to clear her throat when I look at her. Making me smile and want to laugh at how cute she is when she's excited.

*****

I'm hanging out with Enid's friends, Yoko, Divina, Kent, and Enid. We're at the Weathervane and Tyler has given us our orders. I quietly thank him as Enid and Divina start to talk about some drama going on.

"I heard that Bianca used her Siren Song on Xavier and that's why they broke up." Enid confesses, leaning closer into the table.

"Oh my god. Is that true, Div?" Yoko questions, looking over at Divina, them 'secretly' holding hands under the table.

"I don't know. I mean, Bianca's my friend and she hasn't even told us anything." Divina confesses, glancing around the table and shrugging. Letting out a small tut as she shakes her head.

"I kinda wanna go for a walk, can we?" Kent suggests, we all agree and I sip on my Hot Chocolate, looking down at my cup then glancing left-and-right as we approach the road, no car coming so we continue on. Walking past the town square and heading toward a field of grass that leads into a path with a nice bit of woods and a river. Sometimes Jericho is actually really pretty.

"I swear, I didn't think it'd be this cold." Enid confesses, I tap Kent's shoulder and offer him my cup, he takes it and takes a light sip. I move my hands up and over my shoulders, tilting my head down and taking my hoodie off. Handing it out to Enid. She glances at me and immediately begins to smile. "Are you sure?"

"Yeah, go for it." I answer, kissing her cheek. She blushes, taking it and hands me her cup. I hold it for her and take mines back from Kent and watch as she puts it on. I smile, seeing her cuddle into my hoodie for a moment before taking her drink back.