A Sweet Fighter 2

A/N: Enid x Reader

PART DOS!!!

WOO

HERE WE GO!

____________________________________________________________________________

Enid's POV:

I'm sitting on my bed, watching and waiting for the time to be 7:20. Y/n said it takes about 10 minutes to get to the stadium and since it's a home game, this makes me watching the game and us slightly sneaking out so much easier.

"What exactly are you going to be doing?" Wednesday questions, coming out of the bathroom in a black oversized zip-up and heading towards her desk.

"I'm going to watch her play Hockey." I answer, feeling myself want to squeal at the words.

"Your date is going to be playing a sport and you're watching?" She repeats, I nod. "How romantic. I can totally sense where the part of so called 'bonding' will happen." She adds, sarcastically, I roll my eyes, attempting to ignore her yet Thing begins to sign.

"This is a date?" Thing signs.

"I don't know, Thing. It seems like a date, especially since she brought me flowers when she asked me." I answer in reply, shrugging lightly and offering my best smile as I wait for him to reply.

"Maybe ask her to make sure." Thing signs in reply, I debate for a moment before a knock echoes around the dorm room. I immediately smile, standing and approaching the door, opening it widely and seeing Y/n.

"Hi, Enid." She greets me, waving for a short moment.

"Hi, Y/n." I greet her, smiling at her. "How are you?" I ask curiously, she shrugs, tilting her head from left-to-right.

"Not bad. How are you—? Oh! I got you this." She moves her hands in front of her and shows a cute teddy bear holding a heart. "I thought since I got you flowers last time, I'd get you this." She explains to me, making my heart skip a beat for a moment. She moves the teddy closer to me and I delicately take it from her, admiring the teddy then looking at her.

"I love it, thank you so much." I thank her, smiling widely, noticing her stand a little taller as she looks more proud of herself. "You didn't have too, but this is so cute!" I squeal out, lunging toward her and hugging her. Her hand rest on my waist at first before moving around my waist and tugging me closer, rubbing my back for a moment before we split away, my head tilting up so I can look into her eyes.

"No problem. Are you ready to go?" She asks, pointing in the direction toward the stairs to leave.

"Yeah! Let's go." I agree, turning to shut the door. "Bye, Weds." I say, her ignoring me as I shut the door. I turn to Y/n and we begin to leave the school and walk to the stadium, laughing, smiling, and... HOLDING! HANDS!

***

I watch as Y/n comes out in her gear and takes my hand, smiling widely.

"All right, follow me, madam." She says, changing her accent, making me laugh. She offers her hand and I take it, entangling our hands as she directs me toward my seat. She high fives a few people and then sits me down. "All right, are you gonna be okay?"

"I'm gonna be okay, Y/n. You just focus on your game." I express to her, she smiles and nods, staring at me for a moment before leaning down and kissing my cheek then running away. I giggle, watching her as she glances back at me.

"Bye, E! I'll score for you— All right, bye!" She shouts, waving and quickly leaving, making me laugh.

She is so adorable.