She

A/N: Emma x Reader

ifykyk

Summary: Y/n has repeated daydreams as well as dreams about a certain person and when someone new comes in her life, she feels like she's seen her before until... she realises.

Reader's g!p

HERE WE GO!

________________________________________________________________________________

Y/n's POV:

I feel her hand move along my neck, moaning softly as I place delicate kisses along her jawline. My hands tracing random shapes on her waist, feeling her sink and relax at my touch.

"This feels so nice." I hear her mutter, tilting her head to the side to give me more space. I nod, lightly, kissing down her neck. Feeling her hand run through my hair, her tilting her head as she moans softly in my ear. I smile. "R—Right there." I hear her say, directing my head to her sweet spot. I lick around her spot, gently biting her sweet spot, feeling her hips buck forwards. I smile against her skin.

"That feel nice, does it?" I ask her, hearing her electric laugh as she nods her head, moving her hand underneath my t-shirt, taking it off. I pull away to let her before placing a gentle kiss on her sweet spot, before continuing to tease her sweet spot.

"P—Please, f...fuck." She pleads, butterflies flooding my stomach, taking me off guard.

"Please what, darling?" I ask her, teasingly. Noticing her look down at me and stroke my cheekbone, resting her forehead against mines, bringing me comfort. She leans in, our lips about to touch.

"Wake up, Mama." I hear someone shout, I snap awake and immediately groan, turning away. "Mama, wake up!" I hear my kid, Sav, call on me, poking at my back. I wriggle, giggling as it kinda tickled and turn to her.

"What is it, love?" I ask her, sighing softly as I rub my eyes and glance between her beautiful eyes that I gave her.

"It time to get u—up now." She tells me, struggling to climb up onto my bed. I pick her up and lie her down beside me. Her smiling. She likes sitting on the 'adult bed' as she calls it. "How you sleep?"

"I slept good, baby, thanks for asking." I thank her, kissing her cheek and sitting up, groaning. "Ugh, I'm so tired." I complain, rubbing my eyes. "What about you?"

"I tired too." She agrees, moving the covers over her and smiles, leaning against the pillows.

"You wanna sleep beside me?" I ask her, she nods her head and rolls over towards me, I laugh and lie her on top of me, patting her back and kissing her head as we both fall back asleep.

*****

I'm dropping Sav off at school right now, I stare at the red light, waiting for it to turn green.

"Mama?"

"Yes, honey?" I glance at her through the mirror, she itches her nose, looking out the window then over at me again. Lovely.

"Do I have to go?"

"I know you won't want too but I promise, as soon as it's over, I will take you home and we can watch a movie— you can pick the movie." I suggest, seeing her smile as she sits up and nods her head excitedly. "Yeah? That a deal?"

"Deal." Sav says, contently. I nod my head and glance to the right of me before facing ahead, staring at the red light.

"You know, Y/n... I was expecting a little more from you." I hear a woman say to me, I look over at her and I can make out her figure but I can't figure out what her face actually looks like.