Exchange Student 2

A/N: Enid x Reader

PART TWO WAS REQUESTED! SO...

Oh! Before I start, I forgot to add in the first part...

READER'S G!P

HERE WE GO!

________________________________________________________________________________

Enid's POV:

I knock on Y/n's door for our weekly movie night, this week we are going to watch the fourth Harry Potter as I haven't watched Harry Potter before and Y/n said...

"Nah, I ain't ever having that. We're watching all movies for the next however many weeks." And for the last 3 weeks, we've watched the first 3 Harry Potters and I have to shyly admit, I am really enjoying the franchise. The only thing I will complain about is how Y/n has band me from mimicking the accents since it's 'offensive'.

The door opens and I see Y/n, in a bra with tartan pyjama bottoms on and I can see her boxers, my face immediately flushes.

"Oh— Uh, s...sorry! Sorry!"

"Shit, sorry love." Y/n apologises, quickly grabbing the first t-shirt and putting it on, offering a hesitant and short smile to me that I return. "You... You wanna come in? I got the movie set up." She tells me, opening the door wider and pointing toward her laptop.

"Yeah, yeah." I agree, she moves out of the way and I step inside. Her shutting the door behind herself and I walk toward her bed, her following behind me.

"Right, remember our deal?"

"Well, it's your deal, technically. Not mines." I counter, sitting down on her bed causing her to scoff as she grabs her laptop and sets it on her lap.

"I don't want to hear any British accents from you." Y/n says, putting her index finger on my chest and shaking her head, jutting her head forward. "You hear me, American?"

"I—" I gasp, looking at her finger then at her, seeing her chuckle softly. "You did not." I say, tilting my head slightly as I glance between her eyes.

"I did so." She confesses to me, removing her finger from my chest and playing the movie, sighing softly. Running her hand through her short hair. "How are we doing, anyway?"

"Yeah, not bad. I'm excited for this movie." I confess, looking over at her to see her focusing on the movie and smiling. She looks over at me and chuckles, nodding her head.

"Me too." She confesses, quietly. We continue on walking the movie and I rest my head on her shoulder, linking my arm through hers and I notice her look over at me. "You cold?"

"A little." I confess, quietly. She grabs a blanket and opens it, moving it over me and keeping me warm. I smile and see her hand me a hoodie. I take it and put it on, slightly struggling but Y/n helps me adjusting my sleeves. I look over at her as she adjusts the sleeves, folding it over so I can actually have my hands uncovered. I watch as she focuses intently then rubs my hands softly before looking over at the movie and engrossing herself in the movie again.

"That okay?" She asks, about to turn her head toward me but I look over at the screen.

"Yeah." I answer, lightly nodding my head and trying to focus on the movie. I hear a soft hum fall from her lips and I rest my head on her shoulder again, her leaning into me as she continues to rub my hands, trying to warm me up.

*****

Y/n's POV:

"Psst." I whisper to Enid, she glances at me but ignores me. Right now, we're in Miss Thornhill's class and I need help. "Oi, love. Help me out, yeah?" I whisper, seeing her sigh and look over at me.