Unknown Fact

A/N: Emma x Reader

Requested by: legofan20

Summary: Y/n has never had her reading glasses on in front of Emma before so when Emma catches her wearing her glasses, immediately throwing compliments at her.

reader's g!p and top surgery

HERE WE GO!

________________________________________________________________________________

Y/n's POV:

I'm on a call with my best mate, Sasha, right now, wearing my glasses as I went to the opticians recently and they told me I need to wear my glasses more so that's what I'm annoyingly doing. The amount of jokes she's made about me wearing glasses is so goddamn annoying though, I just wanna slap her but I obviously can't cause she's in another state.

I'm writing on a pad of paper as I got told to journal and I forgot to do it last night, so I'm doing it now. I lift my hood up.

"Lookie, we got an emo with glasses." Sasha teases, I immediately sigh, shaking my head, trying not to laugh but laugh anyway. I flip her off yet when I look up, she takes a FaceTime photo.

"Go away!"

"Never!" She replies, making me laugh. I move my hood down, adjusting my hair and continuing to write in my journal. "You writing about how much you love me? "

"More about how much you're bullying and how I wish you'd actually say something nice. But close, love." I reply, sarcastically, her rolling her eyes and now flipping me off.

"Bitch."

"Whore."

"I know." She says with a mischievous grin, I laugh softly, shaking my head. "Anyway, when's your girl coming home? " She asks me, immediately feeling my cheeks warm up as I adjust my glasses.

"In like 20 minutes, how come?"

"Just curious. She freaked out over how you look yet? "

"Why would she?" I question, glancing over at her in confusion.

"Cause you look really fuckable in glasses, duh." Sasha reminds me, making me roll my eyes and shake my head. She's an advocate for finding people attractive when they were glasses, it's like it's a deal breaker. She can find you ugly and cuss you out but the second you put semi-hot glasses on and BAMN! Suddenly she's all over you.

"Shut up."

"I insult, you complain. I compliment, you complain! " She says, moving her hands out in anger, making me laugh.

"You deserve it, biotch."

"Girl, bye."

"Yeah! Leave!" I say, laughing as I move toward the camera, her snapping a picture. "NO—!" She hangs up, I groan, shaking my head and listen to music, continuing to write in my journal before finishing it up and setting it to the side, typing on my laptop.

I hear the door handle on the front door move down and the door open, I glance over to see Emma coming in and sighing so I pause my music and smile, seeing her turn to me, smiling widely.

"H— Whoa." She says, abruptly stopping and staring at me. I narrow my eyes, glancing left-and-right before meeting her eyes again.

"Whoa?"

"Whoa."

"What're we 'whoa'ing at?" I ask her, opening my hands lightly and seeing her gasp softly and rush over, sitting on my thigh. I immediately move my arms around her waist, smiling at her.