Read your Mind

A/N: Emma x Reader

ifykyk

Summary: Y/n and Emma have a casual thing during filming a movie together but it gets to the point where it started to get toxic and they finally break apart before seeing one another a few months later only for something happen...?

HERE WE GO!

________________________________________________________________________________

Emma's POV:

"You know that I only love you, okay? Don't—Don't—Don't just shut me out, all right? We're here and I'm helping you, just let me help you." Y/n says to me, stepping closer and resting her hand on my cheek, stroking my cheekbone and resting her forehead against mines. I lean into her. "Please, Emily? " She asks, I slowly nod my head.

"CUT! " Our director calls, we both move away and I smile shyly, feeling myself immediately want to kiss her, knowing that we probably will later. I notice her eyes still on me and I glance between her eyes, noticing her inch closer, wrapping her arms around me. I smile, resting my hands on her forearms, feeling her body against mines.

"I hate how whenever we are about to kiss, it is always interrupted." Y/n whispers in my ear, making me smile as I feel butterflies flood my stomach.

"Someone's desperate." I counter, hearing her scoff for a moment before she turns her head to the side, leaning a little more into my ear.

"Can you blame me?" She counters, I look up and over at her and see her looking down on me.

***

I feel my back rest against the wall, Y/n's lips chasing after mines, our lips attaching as the door shuts behind us. I moan into the kiss, feeling her hands rest on my waist, my legs automatically moving around her waist and my hands resting on her neck. I feel her body press more into mines, feeling something begin to get hard in her pants.

I smile, moving my hand into her pants, pulling away from the kiss, feeling her kiss my cheek down to my neck. I begin to move my hand as she starts to create a deep purple mark on my neck, both of us moaning in pleasure. I move my hand faster, hearing her moan louder, her gently biting my sweet spot. I hiss, tilting my head up as I feel her hips grind into mines.

I let out a gasp, noticing her moan and move her hand under my t-shirt, her fingers tracing random shapes on my waist, causing butterflies to flutter in my stomach as my hips buck towards hers. Grinding against her and a moan erupting from her lips that was different from the other type of moans she has previously let out. I blush, feeling her immediately surge forward, kissing me. I kiss her back, giggling as she moves me from against the wall onto the couch.

*****

I'm sitting in my hotel room, doing my skincare routine in the bathroom while on FaceTime with one of my best friends, Jenna.

"So... how's that breaking up the hook-up thing going?" Jenna asks me, smiling doubtfully at the camera. I immediately begin to laugh.

"I... I still can't do it." I confess to her, shyly.

"I knew it."

"I'm sorry!"

"You know she's not good for you, Em." Jenna begins to say, tilting her head up with a matter-of-fact-face, making me laugh. "She said she doesn't want a relationship yet still strings you along."

"I know..."

"She goes on dates, getting your hopes up then you ask and guess what she says?"

"Still not looking." I say, mimicking a man's voice, hearing her laugh and point to the screen after clapping her hands.