Relationship Exposed

A/N: Pip x Reader

Summary: Y/n and Pip finally want to announce their relationship to their friends yet Pip gets scared only to get comforted and finally muster up the courage to confess to their friends.

HERE WE GO!

______________________________________________________________________________

Y/n's POV:

My eyes follow my beautiful girlfriend, Pip, as she paces back and forth in her room, chewing on her bottom lip and fiddling with the ring she's wearing. She exhales softly, shaking her hands and looking at herself in the mirror, attempting to calm herself down before shaking her head, continuing to pace back and forth.

"I'm scared." Pip finally confesses to me, I smile widely.

"Wow, I was so confused." I quip, sarcastically. Noticing her glare at me when she paces back and forth.

"Not funny." She counters, I chuckle softly and sit up as I was lying down on her comfy ass bed. I pat my clothes down and fix my hair before standing up and moving in her way. "You're in my way."

"You need to stop pacing, just watching you is making me dizzy." I confess to her, resting my hand on my stomach, noticing her roll her eyes.

"What do I do? What do I say? How do I say it?" Pip asks me, before groaning and resting her hands over her eyes and her fingers going into her hair as she shakes her head, lightly. I smile and rest my hand on her waist, slowly moving my hand around and pulling her in close to me. She rests her forehead against my chest and whimpers, leaning into me and moving her hands off of her face and at her side. "Help me."

"I'm right here," I whisper to her, kissing her head and rubbing her back as I rest my chin on top of her head. "I'm gonna be right beside you when you do it. I can even hold your hand if you really want me too."

"But... But what if they don't like us?" She asks me, I remove my chin from on top of her head and she removes her head from my chest and looks up at me. "What if they... don't like that I'm with you?"

"They will." I deny, cupping her cheeks and stroking her cheekbone then placing a gentle kiss on her forehead, resting my forehead against hers. Her shoulders falling.

"Why is coming out so difficult?" I hear her ask quietly, I shrug lightly and continue to stroke her cheekbones. Admiring every feature on her face. Her eyes are beautiful and enticing. Her smile is contagious which I sometimes hate when I'm trying to be mad at her. Her presence is comforting. Everything about her makes me so happy and I know her friends will see it too.

"You don't have to." I suggest, noticing her eyes begin to move from my left eye to my right, glancing between them.

"What?"

"You don't have to tell them if you don't feel like you're ready—"

"—What, no. No, I'm..." She backs away and her eyes fall to the floor, searching for something only to meet my eyes and cross her arms. "I'm ready, I promise—"

"—Pip—"

"—Don't..." She puts her hand out, forcing her eyes shut and letting her shoulders sink. She steps back and opens her eyes, turning around and moving underneath her desk. "Let me think." She tells me, I walk over and grab her headphones, sitting beside her.

I put her headphones over her ears and put the noise cancellation filter on and see her look at me, beginning to smile as her eyes soften. She moves her right arm through my left and cuddles into my left arm. Resting her chin on my left shoulder. Staring into space. I rest my left hand on her thigh, tracing random shapes as I let her think.