Quickly Falling

A/N: Emma x Reader

Summary: Emma is going to hang out with Isabel and when they are going to meet up with Isabel's new best friend, Y/n, both quickly begins to fall for each other yet Isabel doesn't seem happy about something.

HERE WE GO!

________________________________________________________________________________

Isabel's POV:

I'm sitting in my room, having my laptop in front of me and playing music as well as on Pinterest, trying to find some inspiration for a project that I'm doing. I'm making a start during the break so it's less work when I get back. I notice my phone lighting up, looking over to see my new best friend's name pop up. She's calling me. I answer and put it on speaker.

"Hey, boo!" I hear Y/n greet me, I can already see what she's doing, she's either on a run or at the rink, pulling a face as she moves the phone closer, making me smile widely.

"Hey! What's up?" I ask her, wondering if she wants anything.

"Hey, do you wanna come hang out with me?" I hear her ask, I think for a moment before inhaling. "Please, Izzy! I haven't seen you in two days, I'm at the rink! I've got no one, there are people staring at me— hi, people staring at me— oh, they definitely don't like me, okay, we move somewhere else. Move somewhere else." She thinks out loud, making me laugh as I lean back in my bed, grabbing my phone and I rest it on my chest.

"I don't know..."

"Come on, please? I'll make it worth your while." Y/n confesses to me, I sigh softly, groaning. Going to deny before hearing my door open to see Emma.

"Hey, what're you doing, I'm super bored and in need of being entertained." Emma pleads with me, hearing Y/n gasp.

"Bring your sister! Come down to the rink! I can already tell that you're going to start the project, but babe, you have another week left. You can start tomorrow and even then, you've probably done more than enough! Please, Izzy?" I hear Y/n plead with me, seeing Emma look at me confused and point at my phone.

"Who're you talking too?" I hear Emma ask me, whispering, I give her my index finger and look down at my phone.

"Y/n, I hate you." I confess to her, hearing her laugh and cheer excitedly.

"That means your coming?" She asks, practically squealing in excitement.

"It means I'm coming." I answer in reply, hearing her snicker under her breath.

"No need to be so sexual." Y/n says, laughing.

"Y/n—!"

"—See you soon! Love ya!" Y/n quickly hangs up and I groan, shaking my head with a wide smile. Pausing my music and looking over to see Emma looking at me confused and trying not to smile.

"What?" I ask her, confused.

"Nothing, just... who's that?"

"My new best friend, Y/n." I answer in reply, noticing her nod her head lightly and hum softly.

"Do you have a crush on her?" Emma asks, longing out 'crush'. I roll my eyes and look at her, annoyed.

"Emma, stop waiting for me to come out. It's not going to happen." I tell her off, sternly. Standing up and heading toward my chair, grabbing my shoes and putting my shoes on, tying my laces. Hearing her groan and roll her eyes.

"I'm gonna wait and wait till you confess, I just know it." She rebuttals, I groan.

"Whatever, you're coming with me. Get your shoes on."