Sneaking around

A/N: Pip x Reader

Summary: After Pip finds out what happens with Andie, her and Y/n continue to hang out and progressively hide their relationship from Pip's friends. Until...

HERE WE GO

______________________________________________________________________________

Y/n's POV:

I'm walking to my girlfriend's house, we're gonna hang out and watch a movie I think. I'm hoping to also ask how she is, I really wanna check up on her so I got her some chocolate and got her black coffee from our coffee shop.

I arrive at her house and knock, waiting patiently only to see two figures fighting toward the door. The door being opened by her wee brother, Josh. Pip groans.

"Y/n!" He says, excitedly. I laugh and smile at him.

"Hey, little man. You alright?"

"Yeah! When can we play FiFa?" He asks, impatiently as I step inside but he doesn't move and wrap his arms around my waist.

"Soon, I promise." I assure him, ruffling his hair. I dive into my bag and hand him my sweet. "Here, I got you this." I say to him, he gasps, taking it and rushing to show Pip's mum and dad. I chuckle softly and look at Pip, shutting the door behind me. "Hey, Pippius Maximus." I greet her, smiling widely. She groans, looking away from me as I take my shoes off and hang them beside Pip's.

"Don't you start." Pip says through a groan, letting her head fall to the side.

"I can't help that the name fits you." I confess to her, seeing her shake her head as she lifts her head and grabs my hand, directing me upstairs to go to her room. Once we head into her room, she sits down on her bed and I hand her the sweet and the coffee. "For you."

"Thank you." She thanks me, her voice mimicking a random accent that makes me laugh.

"No problemo." I answer, sitting beside her and sighing. Folding up the bag.

"Wha—? Did you not get yourself something?"

"I did but... well—"

"—What is it? Did someone do something for you?" She asks, sitting up a little bit and looking immediately angry.

"No, no, I... I just felt bad that I didn't get anything for Josh, so... I—I gave it to him." I explain it to her, noticing her shoulders fall and she glances between my eyes. She kisses my cheek.

"Lemme get it ba—" She goes to stand up but I stop her, standing in front of her and stopping her.

"No, no, no, no, no! He got really happy. Let him keep it, let him keep it. I'll get something later." I assure her, she heads over toward her desk and grabs her purse, taking out a fiver then grabbing her slightly muddy converse. "What—What're you... What're you doing?"

"We're going to get you some food." She answers, putting her shoes on and tying her laces.

"Wha—? Dude, it's—"

"We're getting you food, now come on." She says, grabbing my hand and directing me downstairs and then I put my shoes on and we go.

"We don't have too you kn—"

"—I know, but... you deserve something." Pip says, taking a sip of her coffee and holding my pinkie, both of us heading to the nearest corner shop. However as soon as we get there, Pip lets go and directs me to the sweet aisle. "All righty, what we looking for...?" She mutters, glancing at the different sweets before picking up my favourite sweet. "You like these, yeah?" She asks, I nod my head.