Is this Better?

A/N: Pip x Reader

Summary: Y/n is Sal's younger sister and she's in school, constantly getting looked at, constantly being bullied, constantly being accused. Yet in secret, there are things that she does that makes her feel so much better about living.

top surgery <3

WOOOOO

HERE WE GO!

________________________________________________________________________________

Y/n's POV:

I walk down the corridor, my hands in my jacket pockets as I keep my head down. Feeling multiple people bump into me, having a go at me afterwards.

"Watch it, Murderer." I hear someone yell at me, chucking something at my head. I sigh, clenching my jaw, unlocking my locker and open it to see a piece of paper. I lift it and open it, seeing the words:

"meet where no one can see" I smile, rolling my eyes and setting the paper back down. I grab a few things and put them in my bag. I shut my locker over and continue on. Repeatedly being bumped into, shoved, nudged. Everything. I'm so done with this place. I can't wait to leave and be done.

***

I walk into the backroom of the library but I need too see if there's a certain someone waiting for me in the back locker room, behind this room or if she's in the bathroom. I look around and see someone in the locker room in the next room.

I walk over to the door, opening the door and see her lift her head. I grin for a moment and go to head into the girls bathroom but feel a hand tug on me and feel my body against Pip's.

"Why're you walking away from me?" She asks, glancing between my eyes and looking somewhat offended.

"So no one sees us." I respond, noticing her roll her eyes and nudge me into the girls bathroom, we lock the bathroom from inside after checking no one was in there, which there wasn't, and I see Pip sigh, turning to me. "Are you okay?" I ask, resting my hands on the counter, leaning against it, watching as she turns to me and offers a short smile.

"Yeah."

"Are you okay?" I repeat again, knowing that she's lying to me.

"Yes."

"Are you... okay?" I ask, again, slower and more stern and see her roll her eyes, moving in front of me. My eyes following her every movement, watching as she stops in front of me and nods her head.

"I said yes, I'm okay." She tells me, glancing between my eyes.

"Why're you lying to me?" I ask, quietly, continuing to admire her eyes, noticing her facade falter. She looks down and instead of making it worse by pointing something out, I stay quiet, waiting for her to speak.

"I don't know, I'm sorry." She apologises, meeting my eyes and quickly looking away, sighing. Her arms crossing over her chest as she tenses her shoulders. "Sorry."

"That's okay." I tell her, shaking my head lightly, smiling at how sweet she is. "Talk to me, what's going on?" I ask, curiously, lowering myself to her level as she lifts her eyes to meet mines. She sighs.

"It's dumb—"

"—It isn't, but if you don't wanna talk about it, just say, and I'll distract you in the best way I know how too." I respond, resting my hand on her waist and tugging her closer to me. Her cheeks redden and she stumbles closer to me, our bodies against one another. "What would you like?"

"Both." She answers, then laughs softly. Resting her head on my shoulder, I rub her back, holding her close. "This case is really difficult."

"I know."