Unwell

A/N: Emma x Reader

Summary: Y/n is unwell and when Emma tries to reach her when on her way to pick up dinner, she starts calling Y/n repeatedly but she doesn't answer causing Emma to panic and rush home.

Thank you so much for 1-8k! I haven't exactly been paying attention as I've been so busy with school and I just wanted to thank you all!! <3

HERE WE GO!

________________________________________________________________________________

Y/n's POV:

I feel so fuckin' sick and it's my best friend Melissa's fault, I was hanging out with her and she said that she had a cough— oh no, it wasn't a cough. It was fucking covid. The bitch had covid and she brought me into her mess. I knew when I said, "I'll stick with you through everything, whatever you do, I'll be by your side to do it with you" it'd bite me in the ass.

I have covid and me and my girlfriend have been self-distancing, and it's my last day of covid. I'm so glad that it's my last day of having this.

I groan as I cuddle into my pillow and dig my head into the pillow, feeling like the TV is so loud. I turn it down and see that it's only at 4. I huff, turning it down once and checking the time.

"Oh thank god." I let out, quietly, sitting up and grabbing my water and a painkiller, taking it and quickly taking a sip of water.

I feel so fucking sick.

Emma's POV:

Right now, I'm at the crafting table and pull out my phone to see that it's 1:21pm, I let my shoulders fall as I don't see any texts or missed calls from my girlfriend, Y/n. It sucks as I've had to stay with my co-worker, Yali, I would've stayed with Ashaa but I got too nervous and just went to Yali as I know she would've been a little too excited to help.

I unlock my phone and I go onto my message chat with Y/n, typing out a message for her.

"Hey baby! <3 "

"Just wanted to check in on you, everything okay? " I send two messages, waiting patiently only to see that she has read it almost immediately. I smile, feeling butterflies in my stomach. My castmates don't know I'm dating anyone along with the rest of the world but I want people to know— more importantly, I want my friends to know. I just don't know if Y/n wants my friends to know, I'll have to ask her.

"hey love! "

"i'm okay, i just took painkillers and i feel so sick. my head is pounding and the volume is on 3 but still hurts me :(" She sends to me, I feel my shoulders sink and hear a gasp. I look up and see Ashaa watching me and smiling as she approaches me, excitedly.

"You okay? What's going on?"

"Oh, uh, just one of my good friends are ill and I can't really help." I confess to her, shrugging lightly. Ashaa begins to frown along with me and she rests her hand on my shoulder.

"Shit, I hate when that happen." She complains, sinking her shoulders. I nod my head. "Is there anything I can do to cheer you up?"

"Oh, no, it's... it's fine. I'm gonna try see her tomorrow." I confess, beginning to smile as I really want to see her tomorrow, I don't care if she's still ill, I just want to see her.

"Well I'll be wishing you the best." Ashaa confesses before gasping as someone puts down more breadsticks. "Ooh, you want some?"

"No, all yours."

"Yes!" She cheers, resting her hand on my forearm. "Thank you." She thanks me, removing her hand from my forearm and rushes toward the craft table to go grab the breadsticks. I look down to my phone to see a message from Y/n.