Marks

A/N: Enid x Reader

Summary: Y/n is new to Nevermore and arrives with many scratches on her face to the point of concern and when she notices and realises that there are other wolves at school, she feels somewhat comforted, especially about one wolf who seems to be extra welcoming to her.

Little note, Y/n has Remus Lupin type scars on his face <3

HERE WE GO!

________________________________________________________________________________

Y/n's POV:

I stare at the building in front of me, it looks like a castle and I hate that. The scars on my face are immediate eye-grabber to anyone who passes me. Especially my outfit as everyone is wearing uniform while I'm wearing black oversized trousers, converse, and a dark gray knitted sweater. I fiddle with my rings, watching people pass and talk.

How do people talk to others so easily? I can't talk to other people, it's like when god was making me, he added too much social anxiety as well as awkwardness to the point where I can barely even string a sentence when someone talks to me.

I walk inside, beginning to aimlessly walk around before I hear someone say 'Hey'. I watch as she approaches me, wearing bright colours. She has blonde hair, enticing blue eyes, and a bright smile that could catch anyone off guard, even when they're at their most focused.

"Hey, you all right?" The girl asks me, I stare and go to say something but I hesitate, struggling to find the words to say that I need help. I shake my head, she narrows her eyes for a split second and nods her head. "What's up, maybe I can help." She offers, I nod and clench my jaw, attempting to gain the courage to find the words yet as I go to open my mouth. I hear my name being called.

"Ah, there you are, Y/n." I hear a posh voice announce, I turn and see Principal Weems which was who I was looking for. She approaches me and glances at Enid then focuses on me. "I see you have met a fellow wolf and our brightest student, Enid Sinclair." Weems introduces us, I immediately look over at her and see her smiling widely with her hands behind her back.

"You're... a... werewolf?" Y/n finally managed to say after multiple attempts to continue on with mighty struggle. Enid smiled proudly and nodded her head.

"Yes! Among many others. I can introduce them to you if you'd like?" She offers, but I shake my head. Noticing her nod slightly as she glances over toward Weems then back at me, I try to look away and focus on what Weems is telling me yet I can't help but not look at Enid. She's stunning.

"Now, before our meeting, I was wondering if you would like to take a quick trip up to the nurse's office to let the nurse attend to your facial injuries?" Weems offers, gaining my attention. I nod, a little eager as I feel so much pain everywhere due to the recent transformation. "Enid, care to direct her to the Nurse's office then to my office once she's done?" She asks Enid, Enid nods, excitedly and turns to me, a wide smile tugging on her lips.

"Let me fill you in on everything." Enid begins as she directs me away from Weems and towards the Nurse's office beginning to tell me drama about people who I don't even know but she's passionate about it and that's what is the most important.

***

We arrive at the Nurse's office and she immediately sees me and gasps.

"My god, girl. Sit down, sit down." She says, beckoning me to a bed, I sit down on it and she begins to inspect my injuries from the most recent full moon. She gives me the medicine that is supposed to help but it causes more pain then help but she said that was supposed to happen. "Is there anywhere else that needs attending too?" She asks me, I immediately lift my sleeves up, showing her the multiple scratches, a few deeper cuts than others and show her my back that has one big lash along that causes a gasp to fall from her lips.