⚠️Pushing and Pushing⚠️

A/N: Emma x Reader

INSPO: Alexandra Trusova

Summary: Y/n is a famous Ukrainian (I know Alexandra is Russian) figure skater and when she meets Emma, Emma starts to pick up on the toxicity only for Y/n to continuously be pushed and pushed till one day, it all crashes when Y/n makes history yet still doesn't win due to how her teammate was given a more artistic dance than her. It all crumbling down and Emma watches the breakdown happen in front of her.

⚠️TW⚠️: Toxic work place, ED, panic attack.

I genuinely only know 'Not now' in Ukraine so I'm sorry for the lack of representation and most of it will be off google so I'm sorry for any mistakes. So sorry but I'm trying! <3

HERE WE GO!

________________________________________________________________________________

Y/n's POV:

I do a triple lutz, landing and release a short breath, letting myself finally breath for a second before going onto the next move. Doing the dance that has been embedded in my brain and haunted me for the past 4 months. I move my hand out, skating backwards, glancing back before jumping, doing a quad axel. As I land, I raise my leg higher, gripping onto it, beginning to spin. After 4 spins, I move it down and swiftly move out of it, continuing on—

Oh, fuck.

What is it?

What do I do here?

I try to use my muscle memory, going slightly off target going for a double lutz, not landing so smoothly but landing. I hear a hiss nearby, realising that I'm nearby where my Coach is. I skate, continuing to dance, letting the music remind me of my steps and letting my dance speak for itself as I attempt to forget that embarrassing moment.

I finish the dance, landing perfectly and making the final move sharp and stare straight at the camera with dead eyes before beginning to smile. I get a round of applause, I bow to one side then the other before skating over, resting my hands on my hips as I skate toward the exit of the ice, seeing my coach not looking happy.

"What happened out there? Why did you free-style—? I thought you said you were ready." Coach Crowley explains to me, moving her mask outwards. I let my shoulders fall, nodding along with her words.

"I—I know, I panicked so I just—" I try to explain to her, Crowley shaking her head and cutting me off as she raises her finger at me.

"—No, you're lucky that you managed to create something quick otherwise this all would've gone to complete shit because you didn't train hard enough." Crowley complains, pulling me in for a hug and pretending to be happy and proud of me in front of the cameras. I stare ahead, unhappy, not bothering to hug her back.

"Y/n, hug her back." I hear my assistant Coach, Viktor, whisper to me as he rubs my back, I want both of them off of me now and to be as far away from them as possible. I finally gain the courage to lift my arms, wrapping them around her only for 3 seconds before immediately beginning to pull away. I head toward where I will get my score and I sit beside Viktor, him rubbing my back, trying to keep me warm as I shake. Not because of how cold I am but because of how I'm super nervous to the point where I'm sick to my stomach. I get my results, me currently first at the moment. I smile, nodding and immediately head toward the back rooms once the cameras are off of me, wanting to be alone only to be followed by camera crew, Crowley, Viktor, and a few other people of staff. I sigh, shaking my head and shaking my arms, them feeling like jelly.

"There is a celebrity here to meet you and introduce themselves to you, their name is Emma Myers." Someone informs me, I immediately begin to shake my head.