Safe

A/N: Emma x Reader

Requested by: Lucastrans2006

Summary: Y/n has a strong physique but Emma never noticed as she wears oversized clothing and it's winter. One day, when they are cuddling, Y/n gets too hot and takes her hoodie off, wearing a compression shirt and Emma finally sees her body and cuddles more into her. Later that night, Emma and Y/n are still cuddling and Emma says how she feels protected in Y/n's arms.

Reader's G!P + top surgery

HERE WE GO!

________________________________________________________________________________

Emma's POV:

I arrive home after hanging out with my friends and when I open the door and shut it, locking it behind me. I look to see my girlfriend, Y/n, passed out on the couch. I smile, approaching her quietly and leaning down, kissing her cheek. She stirs awake and I get a slight fright making me giggle softly.

"You're back." She mutters, quietly, a smile tugging on her lips.

"I'm back." I whisper in reply, moving my hand under her hood to give her head scratches. She shuffles more towards me, practically on the edge of the couch and wraps an arm around my waist, tugging me closer. I get slight butterflies, looking down to see her head against my stomach and a smile tugging on her lips. "How long have you been napping for, darling?" I ask her, quietly, watching her adjust and check her watch.

"Just over an hour." She answers, quietly, rubbing her eyes and beginning to stretch. "I better get up."

"No, you can continue to nap if you want." I offer but she shakes her head and declines, pulling me onto the couch, causing me to land on top of her. She laughs softly, holding me tightly and kissing my head multiple times.

"I'd like cuddles instead." She confesses to me, making me smile. I cuddle into her and tuck my head into her neck, feeling her hand move to the back of my neck and she begins to give me head scratches.

"Are you sure?" I ask her, trying to focus on her and not what her hand is doing even though it's very difficult too.

"Yeah." She mutters, quietly. She continues to give me head scratches and I can't help but melt, smiling widely. I attempt to move as close to her as I can but struggle. It just feels so nice and I can't help but only think about her giving my head scratches. I feel her kiss my forehead and melt toward her, grabbing a nearby blanket and moving it over us. "Ooh, yay." She mutters, excitedly.

"That feels so nice." I express to her, noticing her smile and she places another kiss on my head, making my cheeks warm up and my heart skip a beat.

"I'll continue then." Y/n states, confidently. Turning the TV on and putting something on quietly, feeling my eyes flutter shut as I'm getting progressively more tired. "Love." I feel a light nudge, "Love, I need to take my hoodie off quickly." she mutters, I groan and sit up. Watching her take her hoodie off to see that she's wearing a compression shirt.

Her muscles are practically wanting to break free, I can see every curve and line on her stomach to show her abs, she looks beautiful. I smile, admiring her body, taking many mental pictures before lying against her. Feeling her arms wrap protectively around me.

"All right, you can go for your beauty nap now." Y/n whispers to me, quietly, rubbing my back and kissing my head delicately. She moves the blanket more toward me, moving her hand under my t-shirt and having her hand against my bare back. Butterflies fluttering around in my stomach as I feel her protectively hold me.

I feel so safe in her arms, I love being here. It's my favourite spot.

***

Right now, me and Y/n are doing our own things. She's playing on her PS5, playing The Last of Us Part II, and I'm re-reading over my lines. I glance over at her, seeing her focusing and her eyebrows furrowed. She almost dies but manages to save herself, she's at the hospital, playing as Ellie and trying to make her way to Nora. She rushes toward a hiding spot and pulls out the arrow that's in her shoulder, using listening mode to see who's nearby her.

"Oh god." She mutters, quietly. Trying to find a new spot as she moves slowly, healing herself. She quickly runs once she's done, hiding some place else and I immediately get too interested. Forgetting about my lines and watching her play. I notice her randomly pause and I groan, pointing at the TV and looking at her, going to complain only for her to look at me. I immediately go quiet and offer my best smile.

"Hi." I say, noticing her move closer to me and kissing my cheek, making me smile.

"Come on, love, you need to try remember your lines." Y/n calmly instructs me to do, I huff, letting my shoulders fall. Glancing back at her then looking over at the TV.

"Can I at least watch you play this part?"

"It goes on forever."

"Exactly." I answer, smiling proudly. Hearing her laugh softly and shake her head.

"Fine..." She says through a groan, moving her arms around my waist and picking me up, making me laugh as she sits me on her lap and kisses my cheek. I hug into her and watch her play, helping her, both of us cheering whenever she does something right and booing whenever she accidentally dies.

***

After 4 hours, I notice her get progressively more and more tired, giving up and saving her game.

"I think I'm gonna call it a night, what about you, darling?" Y/n asks me, resting her hand on my thigh and looking at me, me still on her lap. I nod my head and melt into her, yawning.

"I'm really tired." I express to her, rubbing my eyes and noticing her kiss my head and turn the TV off, holding me and standing up. She walks us to the bathroom in our room and sets me down on the counter, she brushes her teeth first then directs me on brushing my teeth but ends up doing it for me as I am so tired to the point where I'm struggling to hold the toothbrush up.

"All right, come on, baby." Y/n says, scooping me up in her arms and taking me toward the bed. "You want some pyjamas?" She offers, I think for a moment and nod my head. She heads over to my pyjama drawer and she hands me some pyjamas. I put them on and I notice Y/n put her own pyjamas on then climb into bed beside me. I cuddle into her, her jumping slightly in surprise but hugging me and moving my leg between hers, her hand rubbing my back again.

"Thank you." I mutter, under my breath and rub my eyes, Y/n putting on our sleeping playlist which consists of Minecraft and Last of Us soundtracks with Rain in the background. She puts her phone on Do Not Disturb and sets it on her bedside table then looks over at me.

"For what, darling?" She asks me, looking over at me.

"Making me feel safe." I answer, looking up at her to see her looking down at me and her eyes soften as she glances between my eyes. "Being in your arms make me feel so safe, especially since you're so muscular." I express to her, hearing her chuckle softly before gasping softly.

"Oh, you've never seen my arms before, right?" Y/n asks me, I nod my head, blushing and she kisses all over my face, making me blush even more. "Well, I am glad that you feel safe. I like holding you." She expresses to me, more seriously. Kissing my forehead and looking between my eyes. "Every night that we're together, we'll make it our thing, yeah?"

"Only if you wear those hot compression shirts or tight t-shirts." I confess, sarcastically, earning a laugh from her.

"Baby!" She says, as if I have said something and she's scolding me but I can tell she's flustered as she hasn't stopped smiling, her ears have heated up as well as her cheeks. "Let's go to sleep, darling, you need it."

"Then don't stop cuddling me." I counter, hearing her chuckle softly, it warming my heart. She squeezes me for a moment before holding me protectively and kissing the crown of my head. I easily fall asleep that night in the arms of my Y/n, feeling protected and happy and most importantly, safe.

I'm so happy...

________________________________________________________________________________