Girlfriend's Family

A/N: Emma x Reader

Summary: Emma and Y/n are a new couple and when Emma goes to meet her family, she is immediately rushed into the chaos.

INSPO: Little Women

HERE WE GO!

________________________________________________________________________________

Y/n's POV:

I watch as my girlfriend, Emma, is in her bedroom as she tries on many different clothes and then changes out of them. I check my watch, we've got 32 minutes exactly. I look up from my watch, admiring her 6th outfit and loving it like I loved the previous 5 that she's worn.

I notice her begin to turn to me. I take a big breath in, sitting up and smiling. Putting my fashionista hat on.

"How about this?" Emma asks me, adjusting her oversized jacket and looking at me with a wide smile, I smile proudly at her.

"I really love it, I know my mom will like that jacket, my older sister will ask where you got your cargos though." I warn her, hearing her begin to laugh before cutting herself off.

"Wait what older sister? Emily? Abby?" Emma asks me, I chuckle softly.

"Both, probably." I confess to her, noticing her eyes soften as she begins to laugh and turn to look at herself in the mirror; her laugh progressively quietens until she stops, staring at herself in the mirror, I can practically see the self-hatred comments in her eyes, so, I stand up. I walk over and wrap my arms around her waist, kissing her head. "Come on, love, you look intelligent and beautiful, now, come on. We have to go."

"We don't. We still have an hour."

"No, that was 20 minutes ago that we had an hour, we now only have 30 something minutes." I explain to her, "And it takes 25 minutes to get there." I remind her, noticing her groan and tilt her head back, looking at herself through the mirror and she looks at her hair.

"So, we have 5 minutes."

"We have 5 minutes, you can't change." I tell her before pointing at her and tapping her nose, noticing her scrunch her nose cutely and I press my index finger against her chest. "I band changing." I state, firmly, noticing her gasp as her mouth falls open.

"Why's that?"

"Because you look so beautiful! Darling, you're going to give me a heart attack. Now, come on, can—can we please just go?"

"But..."

"No counters, no 'buts', no nothing. Now, come on." I say, taking her hands in mines and dragging her toward the staircase to go downstairs to the front door.

"Perfume, I need my perfume."

"I will tie you to the passenger's seat if I have too."

"But I need—!"

"—I'll get it." I confess to her, moving her toward the door and rushing upstairs and grabbing her perfume, I rush back down and see her trying to sneak toward a mirror. "Ah!"

"Wha—?"

"—Ah—!"

"—Bu—?" She asks, pointing to something but I shake my head.

"—Ah! Ah! Ah! Away from the mirror, lady." I tell her off, her groaning and moving toward the door. I walk over to her, spraying her and she moves her arms out, elegantly, her eyes shutting. I stop and she opens her eyes, "More?" I question, curiously. Moving back as I spray and she walks towards me, then stops.

"Okay, good."

"Great, lemme put it back." I say, rushing upstairs, putting it back and rushing back downstairs to see her quietly moving. I sneak behind her, picking her up.