Quickly Falling 2

A/N: Emma x Reader

People wanted a part numero 2

so...

HERE WE GO!

________________________________________________________________________________

Emma's POV:

I smile, staring at my phone screen as I'm texting Y/n right now. She's so fun to talk too, I love it! I just wanna text her all the time. Her texts makes me wanna laugh a lot, I love it.

"is it alright if i call you? i got some newwwssss!!!" Y/n sends to me, I smile and begin to type my response.

"yeah, go for it <3" I send to her in reply, she sends a quick smiley face before FaceTiming me, I answer and set up my phone against my lamp and turn over in my bed to face my phone.

"Hi! " Y/n greets me, moving her phone close to her face and smiling adorably. I laugh, smiling and waving. Hiding some of my face in the pillow. "Aw, are you trying to sleep? I can leave you be? " She asks me, running her hand through her hair before letting it rest and smiling at me. I feel my cheeks heat up.

"No, I wanna hear your news." I confess to her, seeing her smile widen.

"It can wait if you need to rest—"

"—No, come on, lemme hear it." I say, noticing her eyes roll and her shoulders fall.

"All right, all right. Basically, I found a free day in my busy schedule so I am wondering if you are free tomorrow? " She asks me, narrowing her eyes and looking at me shyly.

"I am, yes."

"You are?! " She asks, excitedly. I nod my head and notice her cheeks turn slightly pink as she gets in her car and sets her phone down and facing her. Her putting the keys in the ignition but not starting her car. "Is there anything specifically you want to watch? "

"Mhm..." I think for a moment, trying to think. "I don't know to be honest. I mean, I guess you could come over or if you felt comfortable with it, I could come over to yours o—or..." I go to continue to speak but she takes her hoodie off and I see she's wearing a compression t-shirt. I feel myself immediately begin to blush and I bring the phone close to me, pressing the button and see her smiling at me as I take a photo.

"Hey! " She exclaims, groaning and covering her face. "Come on..." She longs out, removing her hands and sighing. I laugh, smiling proudly. "Hate you." She says, I gasp.

"What!" I exclaim, beginning to pout and cuddle into my tiger plushie. Feeling my heartbeat faster as I watch her eyes widen and soften as she admires the tiger then smiles wider when I notice her eyes move to me.

"Aww, you look so cute." She compliments me, making my heart skip a beat. I feel the blush settle on my cheeks as I begin to smile.

"Shut up." I say, hiding more of my face and her smiling widely.

"Hey, lemme see your cute face." Y/n says and when I look at her, I see her head slightly tilted and her pupils widening. I feel my cheeks heat up even more. Ugh, this is so embarrassing.

"Never." I long out, hearing her laugh before she sarcastically sighs, huffing and shrugging.

"Damn, I was hoping to kiss you next time I see you but..." I hear her say, longing out 'kiss' as she looks out the window, smiling widely and crossing her arms over her chest as she leans back. Her sharp jawline being prominent and every feature sending me into absolute oblivion.