Summer with You 2

A/N: Emma x Reader

PART TWO!!!!

WOOO

HERE WE GO!

________________________________________________________________________________

Emma's POV:

DING! DING! DING! DING!

My phone dings.

I sigh, feeling her head rest against the side of mines as I'm looking toward the house. I pull out my phone, seeing a message from my agent.

"Oh my god." I let out, softly, moving away from her and looking at the message. I read it over and over and over again, feeling my mind completely blown away by what I've just read.

"What, are you okay?" I hear her ask, her hands on my waist as she leans her head forward and I look over at her, noticing her eyes glance between mines as I notice worry filling her eyes. "What's wrong?" She asks me, speaking in a softer tone. I glance at my phone, then back at her.

"I—I have to go." I confess to her, letting my shoulders sink as I hear the words spew out of my mouth. I didn't even want to go, I think some part of me wanted her to fight for me to stay with her.

"What?"

"I have to go." I repeat, stepping away from her and her hands fall from my waist. I notice her go to ask something and step forward but I feel my legs begin to run on their own accord. I'm running toward the house, facing it as I feel my chest rise and fall.

What the hell just happened...?

Y/n's POV:

I whimper, resting my hand over my heart. Hearing my heart pound faster and faster and faster. It echoes loudly in my ears and then begins to ring, I stumble to the side, feeling myself feel uneasy. What the hell is happening? I look at the ocean, blinking repeatedly. Tears threatening to fall down my cheeks.

I shake my head, trying to get myself to breathe.

Why can't I breathe?

I try to say something, to speak, to call after Emma but nothing comes out. Absolutely nothing happens. It's like a lump in my throat has stopped me from being able to say something, anything. Like I've been silenced by my own body and I want to say something, I want to tell her to stay with me.

But I can't.

"Y/n?" I hear someone call on me, I force my eyes shut and try to open my mouth again to reply to whoever was calling on me. "Y/n?!" I hear someone call out to me, I can barely see what's in front of me.

Where the fuck am I again?

I turn back and see a figure approaching me, a hand rests on my shoulder and arms wrap around me as I begin to cry.

"What's wrong?" I hear someone ask me, why can't I figure out who is talking to me? "Hey— Hey, just calm down. You're having a... ani... ttck... just take a... ee... bre...th—"

*****

I wake up, blinking repeatedly and I rub my eyes, glancing around and seeing that I'm on a boat, in a room and lying down on a couch. I groan, forcing my eyes shut and run my hand through my hair, huffing as I look outside to see—

Dad?

I sit up, stumbling slightly and resting my hands on the wall, whimpering. I rest my head against the wall and try to calm down, wanting everything to stop moving so I won't have to throw up. I don't want to throw up, I really don't. I look over toward my dad and step outside, walking toward him and resting my hands on the railing.