Surprise gone... right? Wrong?

A/N: Emma x Reader

Requested by: Lucastrans2006

Summary: Emma is not feeling well and notices that her period didn't come yet so she decides to take a pregnancy test and it's positive. She checks with the doctor who agrees with the test, saying she's pregnant. She creates a big gesture / surprise for Y/n and is excited since Y/n has wanted to have a kid, but something happens unexpectedly.

Reader's G!P + Top surgery

HERE WE GO!

________________________________________________________________________________

Emma's POV:

You know that Hannah Montana song where it's like 'everybody has bad days...'? I have felt like that... for a month now! I feel like I'm having a bad day all the time and I feel so ill in the morning, it's annoying me. My poor girlfriend has been dealing with my mood swings constantly and always easily willing to take care of me and make sure that I get what I want.

She's so amazing, but I feel so bad about how I've been acting recently.

I glance over toward the clock, seeing that it's 2am. I sigh, rubbing my eyes and I hear some shuffling, immediately looking over toward Y/n, scared that I woke her up. She turns to me, rubbing her eyes.

"You okay?" She asks me, I shake my head and she moves her arms around me, pulling me into her. I laugh, hearing her giggle as she kisses all over my face, running her hand through my hair as she looks at me, slowly opening her eyes. "Talk to me, darling." She says, rubbing my back as I lie on top of her, I adjust more comfortably and begin to smile.

"I can't sleep and I didn't wanna wake you up." I express to her, her slowly nodding her head as she glances between my eyes.

"You wanna spoon?" She offers, her voice groggy and low. I nod, smiling, getting ready to be the little spoon as she holds me and gives me stomach rubs. She kisses my shoulder and exhales softly, cuddling into me. "Are you too hot? Your bloody roasting." She says, moving the covers slightly off of me.

"Oh, sorry."

"No, it's okay. I just thought you'd be cold since it's literally -2 out." Y/n expresses to me, I nod, starting to fall asleep at how nice her breath feels on the back of my neck as well as her stomach rubs. It feels so nice, and peaceful. I feel her move closer, adjusting and I sink into her body, feeling completely relaxed and tired. My eyes fluttering shut and soon, I'm out like a light.

*****

I groan, holding my stomach in pain as I curl into a ball on the couch. I notice Y/n looking at me, confused.

"What?" I angrily ask her, noticing her eyes widen as she stares at me for a moment longer.

"N—Nothing. I just wondered if you were okay." She replies, looking down at her lap before clearing her throat. "Can—Can I give you some...?"

"Yes." I say through a sigh, moving and cuddling into her, directing her hands to my stomach, pecking her lips. "Thank you so much."

"I—I was just gonna offer some dinner but this is better." Y/n answers, chuckling softly as she begins to give me stomach rubs. I lean into her, yawning as we watch Star Wars. After 20 minutes of cuddling, I look at her and see her on her phone. I roll my eyes, moving off of her. "Whoa, whoa, whoa, love, where're you—?"

"—You clearly don't wanna pay attention, so, I'll just whatever I want." I say, snatching the remote off of her and putting something else on. I notice her set her phone down.