Stalker

A/N: Pippa x Reader

Summary: While Y/n arrives at her girlfriends house, Pip fills her in on the case of Y/n's older brother and Y/n gets messages from an unknown person, worrying Pip.

I know some will be annoyed at the fact Pip obviously isn't gay in the books but remember, this is just an idea, so, please don't send any hate <3

HERE WE GO!

______________________________________________________________________________

Y/n's POV:

I go onto Twitter to see if anything is going on yet I can't seem to find anything that interesting. I scroll down, waiting to find something only to see that I have something in my mailbox from Twitter. I feel my eyebrows furrow. I click onto the mailbox and it's a bot account, saying:

"Stop investigating and I won't hurt you." The tweet says, I click on it then go onto the account, it's a private account and I go back to my mailbox to see that there are 4 different accounts saying the same thing.

"What do you want from me?" I attempt to send to one of them only for it not to go through as the account has been deleted.

What the hell?

*****

I'm on my way to walk to Pip's and as I pass my driveway, I see a note on the windshield of my car. Why is a note there? I head toward it and pick it up, opening it.

"How long are you gonna ignore me before you finally listen?" The note reads, I feel my heart want to leave my chest and I immediately scrunch it up, glancing around and shove it in the bin. I head back inside, stepping into the kitchen where my mum is.

"Mum?"

"Yeah, Honey?" She asks me, glancing back from cutting onions.

"Have you noticed the note on my car?" I ask her, patting the side of my thighs while I wait for her response.

"No, what did it say?"

"Nothing important, just was curious if you knew how long it'd been there." I express to her, shrugging. "I'm gonna go to Pip's, is that alright?"

"Yeah, can you tell her that I thank her for the flowers."

"Flowers?"

"Yeah. Those ones. Came with a beautiful card." She points over to a vase that is filled with flowers and I narrow my eyes in confusion. I slowly nod my head.

"A—Ah, all... all right. I'll thank her." I say in reply, seeing my mum smile contently.

***

I arrive at Pip's and her mum answers, me and her talking for a few moments before she tells me to go upstairs otherwise Josh is gonna have me all afternoon. I take my shoes off and put them on the rack, setting them beside Pip's like I always do.

I walk upstairs and see Josh playing the NHL game I got him. I've been trying to train him in it but it isn't going well. The main point though is that he's trying a game I like, and that's very sweet of him.

I knock on Pip's door softly, before opening the door and glancing around the room.

"Pip?" I call out to her, wondering where she is.

"Under here." I hear her voice say quietly, she moves her hand out and shows her hand, I smile softly. Shutting the door quietly and walking over to her desk. I begin to squat down, seeing her hiding under her desk. Her knees to her chest, her headphones around her ears and I feel myself immediately wanting to take care of her.