Black Cat Girlfriend

A/N: Emma x Reader

Summary: Emma and her girlfriend, Y/n, continue to be together and the more their relationship grows, the more she realises that het girlfriend is quite a black cat.

lmk if you wsnt me to do something like this for enid <3

INSPO: Mine and my friend's friendship

HERE WE GO!

________________________________________________________________________________

Emma's POV:

I get a call from my girlfriend, Y/n, while I'm playing on my Switch, I answer the call, her voice immediately meeting my ears since my airpods are bluetoothed to my phone.

"Hi." She greets me, sounding somewhat more cheerful than our last chat. "I'm at the store, you want anything? " She asks me, I immediately begin to smile.

"Really?"

"Hm." She answers, I hum, thinking about what I want from the store. I kinda want some candy and a drink.

"Can I get a snack and a drink?" I ask, politely, she hums.

"Usual? "

"Usual?"

"Yes. The stuff you normally want." She expresses to me, casually. I feel my cheeks warm up as it's so cute how she remembers things so easily, normally my brain worsens but it seems like hers just progresses into even more smartness.

"Yes please."

"Okay. I'll get that for you." Y/n tells me, I hear her clear her throat and I expect her to hang up but after a minute of silence. I hear her exhale softly. "Got it, on my way."

"Yay." I say, excitedly.

"Oh my god, guess who I had to talk to today? " She asks me, I sharply inhale, thinking of the long list of people she hates.

"Carly?"

"No."

"Susanna?"

"No."

"Findley?"

"Ew, no."

"Um," I say, laughing softly, trying to think of who else she hates.

"What's funny? " She questions, confused.

"Nothing, just... Nothing. Um, Nat?"

"Ugh, no, but I do actually have some dirt on her which I'll tell you about later." She tells me, I immediately want to laugh as I never know what's gonna come out of this girl's mouth.

"Okay." I long out, trying to think. "I—I don't know." I say, shrugging, pausing my game, paying attention to no one other than her.

"Adam." She says, disgust in her tone. "He bumped into me and I had to speak to him, it wss gross."

"Baby." I say, sternly.

"What? " She asks, confused. "He's annoying, flirted with me even though he knows I know he fingered my cousin— yeah, get grossed out— what you looking at? " I hear her have a go at someone.

"Don't you dare, leave it and come to me." I say, sternly, hearing her sigh.

"You're lucky I have places to me." She threatens, sighing, I can just hear the annoyance from her over the phone. One thing to note about my girlfriend, she has the hottest dead eyes ever and the cutest dark eye bags— ugh, she's so pretty. I just know that person is scared for their life. I know I was when I first looked into her eyes but she warmed up to me, I have her wrapped around my finger completely. "Anyway, he completely tried to flirt with me even though I'm 3 years older than him, I was absolutely disgusted by it, just... eugh. I wanna gag thinking about him." She confesses, I laugh softly, sighing softly.