Only Fools Rush In

A/N: Emma x Reader

Summary: Y/n and Emma are new friends and they quickly develop feelings, but do they act on it?

I DON'T KNOW!!!!! AHH!

ngl there's gonna be some different languages in here (obviously googled cause idk shit, so i'm sorry for any mistakes)

HERE WE GO!

________________________________________________________________________________

Emma's POV:

I'm standing with Jenna and her friend Gideon, waiting for another one of her friends that I'm going to meet for the first time. I was really nervous but when I met Gideon, I knew we were gonna click and we did. It was beautiful, it's like we're some sort've trio.

Jenna is wearing a black skirt, her converse, a white shirt with a knit-collard jumper over it, wearing her headphones while Gideon is wearing white blow-out jeans, a light blue shirt with a dark navy blue scarf with a white line throughout it, having a brown leather jacket over on top. She's wearing no make up and her hair is curly and beautifully cascading down her back. I'm wearing baggy blue jeans, a white t-shirt with my favourite black leather jacket with some white Adidas superstar shoes.

I step from side-to-side, trying to warm myself up while we wait for the girl. I exhale softly, letting my shoulders drop as I relax.

"Damn, that girl is gonna kill us." Gideon comments with a sigh as she pulls out a packet of cigarettes and begins to smoke, she offers me one and raises an eyebrow. "Wanna take a puff?"

"No, I'm all good." I answer in response, grinning. She hums.

"Bummer, you'd look like a pretty smok—"

"—Easy, G." Jenna tells her off, grinning and taking the cigarette from her and take a puff. I glance between the two, staring at Gideon, curiously. Intrigued on what she meant. Somewhat yearning for validation from her, even if I am considered the 'Good one' out of the three and possibly out of the 4 or us.

"Should we call her?" Gideon suggests, glancing between me and Jenna, a smile tugging on the corner of her lips as she takes the cigarette back from Jenna and smokes.

"Hm." I hum, nodding my head as I reach into Jenna's tote bag and get my water, taking a sip. I glance at Jenna as I do, her smiling and meeting my eyes. Both of us smiling at one another, which I then ruin by cupping her cheeks and turning her face away from her. A giggle escaping her lips, electrocuting the air with her adorableness. Gideon calls her, the girl answering in 4 rings.

"Ah, there you are." The girl begins, exhaling softly, her voice sounding somewhat like mines. Quiet but raspy. Angelic but hot. "I got no idea where I am, to be honest. I think I'm lost." She confesses, so casually, it's as if she's used to being completely lost. As if it's something that is meant to be normal.

"Ugh, of course." Jenna mutters, between her lips, glancing at me with a grin.

"Hey, have a little faith— Oh!" She lets out and me and Jenna look into the screen to see her staring diagonal from where the camera is.

"BOO!" We hear someone shout nearby, coming from down the street and me and Gideon turn to see her. She wears black baggy jeans, a navy blue baggy t-shirt with white strips along the sides, over that is a black leather jacket with cuffed sleeves. Her hair is short yet curly, she's wearing the original converse and I can't help but feel intimidated by the girl walking towards us.

Gideon chuckles lowly.

"There she is." She begins, walking toward her with her cigarette in hand. The girl gasps.