1. ROOH

"Ruhi begum...aap kya kar rahi hai? Chode ye bartan aur jae baithe bahar. Apke abbu aayein hai!" Saira aapi came running down the Haveli to inform the youngest bahu of the house about the arrival of her father. With a smile on her face as always, Ruhi begum greeted her favourite maid.

"Abbu? Iss waqt. Ek lamha rukein aap, main abhi aae." She said leaving the kitchen to Saira aapi and fixed the dupatta on her head before making her way to the hall.

"Abbu!" The twenty year old beauty screamed from the doorway to the hall in excitement.
Her old man looked at her with a warm, longing smile and got up to hug his dear daughter.

"Kaisi hai meri bacchi? Koi tang to nahi kar raha na." He said lovingly and her in laws let out a laugh. Her abbu and her father in law are old friends, hence explaining this adorable relationship between them.

"Arrey abbu kaisi baatein kar rahe hai aap. Ammi jaan aur abbu jaan nahi, shayad main hi inhe pareshaan kar deti hu kabhi kabhi apni baaton se." Ruhi said getting a little upset.

All the three elders let out a knowing sigh before smiling at her.

"Naa bacche. Tu to humari pyari se jaan hai. Bilkul bhi tang nahi karti hume." Her ammi jaan said.

"Woh toh tumhare shohar ka kaam hai, hume tang karna." Her abbu jaan added. "Wese hai kaha humari nalayak aulad?"

"Ruhi bacche, kaha hai Arham?" Her abbu asked her making her go silent. She never knew about his whereabouts, she still don't.

"Woh...woh abbu...." She stuttered.

"Assalamualaikum abbu, abbu jaan aur ammi jaan." A voice came from behind making them turn there heads. The three elders smiled at him, while She looked shocked.

"Walaikum Assalam. Kaise ho bete?" Ruhi's abbu asked to his son in law, Arham Hussain. Who smiled his way and greeted back with utmost respect.

"Main theek hu, aap batayein sab khairiyat?" Arham asked the old man who replied in positive.

They chatted for a while as the five of them sat in the living area until Saira aapi bought some nashta pani. Soon after, Ruhi left the area And went to her room.