6. Rihaa

"SAB APKE WAJEH SE HUA HAI DADA JAAN. APKO DADA KEHTE HUE BHI SHARM ATI HAI AB TOH." Armin spoke on Sardar as face.

And as soon as the words left his mouth, the sound of a slap ringed in the haveli.

"Badtameez. Is this how you speak to an elder? Where are your manners?" He was fuming in anger. But so was Armin.

"Elder? If You want to be treated as an elder, you need to behave like one before. My sister is missing since morning and you want me to respect You? You know what, you are dead in my eyes now." He said and ran away from there before taking his car keys from the key stand.

"Behaya aulad hai tumhari bilkul, Jannat." Saying so, he went inside his room.

While Afia stood there, calming Jannat who was crying hysterically.

On the other hand, Nafiza and Anam were watching all this drama with interest. But Karim looked very alerted and went outside to call someone.

וווווווו×

After the talk with Hamza, Amaal made her way towards the only place she could think of.

An ice cream parlour.

Since her childhood, she, Armin and Murat, all the siblings used to come here when ever anything happened at home. It was like their personal secret spot.

"I knew you would be here." As soon as she heard the voice, she turned around keeping her butterscotch ice cream tube on the table.

"Why are you here?" She asked to her younger brother who took a spoon ful of her ice cream before sitting down in front of her.

"You are missing since Morning. What do You expect us to do? Simply forget that we have a creature names Amaal Durrani living with us too?" He said sarcastically and she rolled her eyes.

"I am sorry ok. Now Happy?" She asked back.

"Not until you tell me where you were."

She sighed at his question before narrating the whole story to him about her conversation with Hamza.

"So now what are You planing to do with this recording?" Yes. She had recorded their phone call without Hamza knowing.

"You will see soon." She said confidently and Armin didn't pry much.

"Fine. Let's go back now. Everyone is worried about You." He said and her eyes widened.

Oh Allah! Now I have to answer all their questions too?