8. Rihaa

"KYA MATLAB APKA KI MERE BETE KE KHILAF ARREST WARRENT NIKLA HAI? KYA GUNAH HAI MERE BACCHE KA PEHLE YE BATAYE!" Anam started shouting.

"Madam aap pehle shant ho jae. Apke bete ne uske business partner ko do saal ke lie gair tareeqe se, aur bina kisi jurm ke jail bhijwaya. Uske alawa inka textiles and handlooms ke atirikt gair qanooni kaam bhi hai. Humare paas pakke saboot hai." The man said before dragging him along towards The police station.

Sure Anam made big havoc out of this, Nafiza started crying, and Sardar went to fight the Commisioner on phone, but rest of the family was happy.

"Kya ab mere bacche ki begunahi sabit hogi?" Afia asked with a smile and looked at Amaal, who returned the smile.

"Ho chuki hai ammi." A voice, from the main door came and everyone's attention turned towards the voice.

It was none other than Hamza Durrani itself.

Finally Rihaa ho gaya.

"Mera baccha!!" Crying, Afia ran towards her only son and hugged him with her everything. Jannat, Farukh and Behroz followed behind. And then Armin went to hug his brother.

"Par ye hua kaise?" Behroz asked.

And Hamza looked at Amaal with a smile. Who was already looking at the family reunion.

"Kal main actually Hamza se bat karne gae thi. Jail main. Aur unse Karim Khan ke bare main pucha. Uske bad maine Murat bhai ko call karke uske pohoch ka use kia, aur humari conversation DCP tak pohochwai.

Khuda ki rehmat hai, ki mujhe aaj subeh subeh malum pada ki DCP Murtaza Khan ka dusra dushman nikla. So usne case jaldi suljha dia aur Karim ko giraftar karwa lia. Aur Murat bhai ke kehne, Hamza ko chuda lia." As soon as her explanation ended, she was engulfed in a big mother hug.

"Ya Allah Amaal! Itna sab ho gaya aur tune bataya bhi nahi? Na jaane kitna bhala bura socha humne tere bare mei. Ek bar toh bata deti." Afia said while hugging her tight.

She smiled at her before answering. The family carried on chatting for a few hours then, everyone happy and content.

וווווווווו×

For the next few days, Nafiza and Anam were no where to be found. They just left a hand written note about leaving the Durrani haveli forever and that no one should try contacting them. Neither would they disturb the family anymore.

Sardar had been secluding him inside his room since the talk he had with the commisioner that day.

And well...rest of them were doing fine.

Until Farukh asked something to Amaal...