4. Rooh

"Par aak ghar kyu nahi aate the inte deeno se. Maana humse shikayat thi aapko par ammi jaan aur abbu jaan? Unhe kyu ye saza di aapne? Jante hai kitna yaad karte the wo aapko." Her concerns and questions were still there. Being a bold and fearless woman, she vocal them out.

Plus the man she is speaking with is no other than her own husband. So why should she fear to keep her point.

"Nahi humne aapse dur rehne ke waste ghar aana kam nahi kia tha. Ye galat fehmi na pale. Wo business main thoda loss hua tha, jise recover karne ke liye hume company main rukna pad raha tha. You know how lazy the employees can be. So I had to keep an eye on them." He told her.

She nodded her head in understanding. Then looked at him as if urging him to continue.

"And I was...uhh maybe a little shy as well. You know, to talk to you." Now she chuckled. Offcourse he was shy. He always have been. And the redness which appears on his ears and the way he rubs his neck whenever he is around her, is the proof.

She also knows that apart from her and his ammi jaan, he doesn't talk to any woman.

Even the female business partners in his company are also dealt by the COO i.e. his abbu jaan. It's in his nature, to be shy around the female population.

At the young age of twenty, he was given a position in his fathers multi billionaire company. And within two years, he was promoted as CEO. But not because of nepotism. It was his own labour and dedication which took him on the height he is.

On the other hand, Ruhi took Medical science as main subject. She wants to be a gynecologist since the reason of her mother's demise was infection in ovary. And one wrong choice of doctor and she lost her mother.

She doesn't want any other daughter to go thru the pain of loosing her mother or any other husband to lose his beloved wife. So she works hard.

And unknown to her, her husband knows it all. And is just as proud of her as she is of him. Which is very much.

"Aur koi sawal mann main?" Arham asked her lovingly and she shook her head in yes.

"Ek aakhiri sawal."

"Puchein."

"Kya aap sachme khush hai humse nikah karke ya ye sirf ek samjhauta hai?"