1. AKS

The weather was too bright for her liking today. Falak and her love for rains is something crazy.

So crazy.

She always says she'll meet her soulmate in rain. And her parents and brothers always laughed at that.

But she knew it. Because rain time was only when she could hear the feeling. The tapping and dropping. She could hear it all. She loved rain because you don't need to see it. You need to feel it.

And Falak couldn't see. But she could feel.

"Mom yaar. Batao na isse aisa na bola karein. Main hurt ho jata hu." Iman Ali, younger brother of Falak Ali complaint to their mother, Zoya Ali.

"Kya hua. Kyu deemag kha raha hai mera." Zoya, bored as ever, asked to her youngest son while working on her laptop. Being one of the biggest fashion designer in the country didn't help her stress at all. She was basically the most successful person in the Ali mansion, and her husband and family couldn't help but be so proud of her.

"Mommm.. Ye Falak ko dekho na. Bol rahi hai inke wajah se humein pareshani hoti hai. Inko batao ki mujhe koi pareshani nahi hoti inhe apple katke dene main." Iman said making Zoya halt in her work. Slowly turning around, she looked at her daughter, the middle child but the most pampered one of the family.

"Falak..bacche idhar aao. Kisine kuch bola tumse bacche? Batao mujhe." Zoya asked her, knowing very well that her daughter herself would not think such things. Someone must have spoiled her brain.

"Wo..Abidah bhabhi bol rahi thi ki-

" ABIDAH ALI! NEECHE AAO ABHI." Without listening to her further words, Nizam Ali, Zoya's husband and Rahil, Falak and Iman's father, called his eldest son's wife. Falak flinched hard at her father's voice as she didn't notice that he was also sitting here only.

"Kya hua abbu, kyu yu chilla rahein hai aap?" Rahil came running first, later followed by his wife, who already violated the rules of this family by wearing jeans and a tshirt outside their bedroom.

"Apni biwi se hi puchlo. Aur ye bhi ki kya kaha usne meri bacchi ko." Zoya said sternly and Rahil looked at Falak with worries in his eyes. Sure he loved his sister but his wife seemed to have some issues with that poor soul.

"Mamla kya hai Abi?" He asked her.