7.Rihaa

As they both entered the Durrani haveli, she was bombarded with questions as expected.

Though all of them were handled by Armin. And in the end, they all left leaving her alone in the living room. Sure they were all angry with her, but she will find a way to solve this once she is done with the matter in hands.

"I didn't knew you were this smart, little girl. You even went to the police station to have a talk with him?" Amaal closed her eyes for a few seconds and took deep breaths before turning around to face the owner of the voice.

Karim.

"What do you want."

"Nothing. Just wanted to tell you this will take you no where. Hamza is going to die, no matter what. And I, Karim Khan, will inherit the position of eldest grandchild and the heir of Durrani's." His words pained her but she maintained a stoic face.

"We will see that, Khan." And left from there.

וווווווווו×

Farukh, Behroz and Sardar were sitting in the oldest man's room. Who looked pissed.

"I thought you wouldn't return back." Sardar said pointedly to Farukh.

"If not for Amaal, I would have never returned." Came his cold reply.

"Ab aa hi gae ho toh ek bat sun lo, Anam aur uska beta kahi nahi jaenge. Agar tumhe rehna hai yaha toh uske sath hasi khushi rehna hoga." And saying this, Sardar stood up to leave.

"Par aap aisa kyu kar rahe hai abba. Aap kya bhul gaye hai ki us usne humare khandani dushman se nikkah rachaya tha. Kya aap bhul gaye ki us Karim ne humare Hamza ke sath kya kia?" Behroz questioned his father.

"Kuch nahi bhule hai Hum. Sab yad hai hume. Par shayad tum bhul rahe ho ki Murtaza ab is duniya main nahi hai. Par Anam humara khoon hai. Hum use nahi marne denge.

Aur rahi bat Hamza ki, toh wo toh Wese bhi adopted hai. Kaha Durrani ka khoon hai. Kam se kam Karim ki rago main humara khoon toh dod raha hai." Saying so, he left the room.

And just on cue, Farukh's patience broke and so did the flower vase which was kept near him.

"This man...I swear if he wasn't my father, I would have killed him bare hands."

וווווווווו×

The next morning in Durrani havel, an unusual arrival occured.

"Kya Karim Murtaza Khan yahi rehte hai?" The police constable asked and everyone including Karim himself, stood up from the dinning table.

"Haa par aap kyu aae hai yaha?" Nafiza asked.

"Karim ko bulaiye pehle." The constable argued.

"Main hu Karim Murtaza Khan. Ab bataye baat kya hai?" He said and looked at his ammi, who looked as nervous as himself.

"Tumhare khilaf arrest warrent nikla hai."