8. Izhaar

"Kitne armaan the mere bhai ke nikah pe nachne ke. Sab pe paani fer dia aapne bhai. Bata do dete nikah kar rahe ho. Bade chupe rustum nikle aap toh." Adil said as he took a bite from his aloo paratha in his mouth. And soon recieved a slap on his head from his dad.

"Pata toh hai kaise halaaton main sab hua hai. Fir bhi bhai ka mazak udate sharm haya nahi aati? Nalayak." Jashn scolded Adil who pouted and continued eating his paratha.

While Shahveer smirked at his younger brother seeing this.

"Koi naa Adil bhai, aap parathe khao. Aapka nikah hoga na tab nach lenge apan." Now it was Warda who said so. Making Adil's face bloom up.

"Haa. Ye idea sahi hai. Bhai ke shadi ke armaan khud ke shadi pe pure karunga main. Aur aap bhi karlena bhabhi." He said to his newest found favourite person in this house.

Just in two weeks, Warda had wrapped the whole Zubair household around her fingers. Jashn and Momina are like her parents. They loved her and cared for her. And also scolded their sons for her whenever these brothers teased her.

While Adil was like her best friend and also the brother she never had. At fourteen, when she lost her parents in a car accident, she was taken in by the old lady, Shazia Aziz, her grandmother cum the same lady who accused her. She and her younger son Zaid, Warda's uncle provided her with everything except love and care.

Warda's aunt Sadia, Zaid's wife didn't like her. Nor did their three childern. So Warda's teenage was pretty sad.

She thought it would be the same once she grew up and get married to someone of the Aziz's choice. But now that she is married to Shahveer, she realised how lucky she is. Also she is very grateful to Allah for his choice.

That Night she met him, she was abandoned by her so called cousin on that vacant street, who promised to take her home from University but left her alone their. Came out all of the drama was plotted by her family to make her leave the haveli without them having to do much. And they were successful.

Though now they had no contact with Warda at all. And she was glad with that.

"Accha begum, hum chalte hai. Zyada yad na karna hume. Hum bhi koshish karenge." Jashn Zubair have always been a flirt for his wife. And now that his sons were adults, he wasn't ashamed to openly express himself.

"Aap bhi naa. Jaae ab. Apke dost rah dekh rahe honge." Shying away, Momina went to her room while smiling at her, Jashn left the Haveli to go with his friends for outing as planned.

"Aur abbu, kaisa laga ammi ko chedke?" Adil gutted out and asked his dad with a knowing smile. Then screamed when got his ear twisted in return.

"Sharam nahi ati baap se aise bate karte hue?"

"Aaaah. Kaan chode. Aur apko sharam nahi ati baccho ke samne aisi batein karte hue?" Adil argued back making Warda and Shahveer laugh out loud.

Leaving the arguing father son duo alone, they both made their way out. He to work, and she to University.

"Accha apna dhyaan rakhna aur time se khana please. Padhai main itna naa khona ki apna dhyan hi na rakho." Veer reminded her remembering the time she collapsed due to dehydration in University some days back. In Just fourteen days he understood how much of a nerd she was. Though she liked that about her.

"Haa haa rakhungi dhyaan. Aap chinta na karein. Fatima se bol dungi wo yaad dila degi mujhe khane ka." She said referring to her good friend.

"Par aap bhi apna dhyan rakhien Aur time se khaee. Aur haa, sambhalke anaa janaa." She said with concern.

He nodded his head with a smile.

"Aur koi hukum begum?" He asked and she gasped making him laugh.

"Aap bhi na!" She too smiled after a While.

"Khuda hafiz begum." He said and kissed her forehead while she let him. Then hugged her and made his way to his car.

"Allah Hafiz shohar." She replied and made her way towards her car.

This was their daily routine. Though they were yet to take their nikah to another level, they were right now happy with the intimacy they had.

"Unhone kabhi Izhaar nahi kia, magar unka dil janta tha."

Knowing their journey, they also know that Allah is the best planner.

And they trust him fully.

❤️