3. Tapish

Mahi and Zayyan who were standing side by side, eyes each other from head to toe before screaming at the same time.

"NO."
"NO."
Both of them screamed at the same time making everyone snap their heads at them. Their siblings even closed their ears for an extra effect.

"Kya bhai, aap hume behra karna chahte hai kya?" Usamaah, Umar's twin and Zayyan's younger brother said.

"Aur Mahi, thoda volume neeche." Amir, Seher and Aris's son said.

"Aap...aap dono chup ho jaye. Suna nahi nana jaan ne kya kaha? Aise kaise nana jaan? Main aur...aur ye?" She said making weird face at 'ye'.

Which resulted in Zayyan glaring at her.

"Ye wala reaction mujhe dena chahiye. Main aur ye? Meri koi izzat hai ya nahi dada jaan?" Zayyan, imitating Mahi said. Whose eyes widen at his words.

"Hawww. What do you mean by that? Meri wajeh se apki bezzati hoti hai?" Mahi glared at him while folding her hands around her chest.

"Arrey waah. Aap toh samajhdar ho gai-

" BAS KARO NALAYAKO! Akal hai ya bech khai? Bahar guests wait karrahe hai aur yaha...bachkani harkaton se baaj nahi aa rahe dono.

Ab chup chap bahar chalo. Maulvi sahab intezaar karrahe hai. Chalo abb. Kuch nahi sunna mene ab." Dawod said making the room go dead drop silent.

While the couple-to-be looked at each other, both of their eyes screaming "HELP ME".

They can't be helped anymore. Umar whispered to Usamaah.

וווווווווווו×

It took only half an hour for the nikkah agreement to be signed. And it took them forever to reduce their anger at Zeenat.

The same lady who show up at Mustehasan's the next day.

"I'm so sorry Eshal ammi. I didn't wanted to runaway. My bestfriend had an accident and my ammi denied to let me go. So I ran away to the hospital. She was really serious." Zeenat informed them. And their was sincerity in her eyes.

"Dekho bacche, we understand you might be telling the truth. Par Zayyan ka nikkah toh ho gaya." Seher replied to her since Eshal refused to talk to her.

And she looked shocked.

"Kya...par...kis se?" She stuttered but asked.

"Mahi se." Seher replied to her againz with a kind smile. She loved the fact that their beloved Mahi was not a permanent member of their family.

"Oh." There was disappointment in Zeenat's voice. Having a man like Zayyan is surely a blessing. But she knows that she is the one to be blamed in this situation. Only if she didn't run away without informing them, but told them the truth.

Nonetheless, the time and the man, both are now out of her reach.

"May Allah bless them." Saying so, she made her way out of the haveli.