11. Aks

Six months later

"Mujhe nahi jana." Falak, as usual, denied to any form of outing.

"Falak...meri jaan...maan jae na. Aisa zulm na karein mujhpar. Aapko toh malum hai na ye event kitna important hai mere kiye. As the chief editor of photography, I have to be present there." Musa, well now Falak's husband of two months, whined at her.

"Arrey apko jana hai toh jae. Mujhe nahi janaa. Wese bhi kal shoot hai. Aur abhi kal hi meri aankho ki patti khuli hai. Apko nahi lagta event ki light se problem ho sakti hai mujhe?" Falak said and looked away from his handsome face.

Yes, It's true. They finally found a suitable eye donor for her eyes and she went thru operation. Her operation did had some contractions, but in the end it was successful.

Apart from that, every day they both were falling for each other more and more. Sure it was hard to make Nizam except the fact of his only daughter leaving him soon, and sure it took three months to make him say yes. But in the end, it all worked out nicely.

And about Musa, well...her family looked exactly like how Falak imagined them to he. But Musa, he was way more good looking than she thought.

In short, she still couldn't digest the fact that she married a gem of a person.

"Begum, aur apko aisa kyu laga ki main apko akela chodke chala jaunga?" Slowly hugging her from behind, he said to her After putting his head on her shoulder.

She was used to his embrace by now. Simply saying, if he was so caring and understanding as a friend, he is twice as caring and understanding AND a big flirt as a husband. That too without crossing his limits.

"Hmm..wo kya hai na begum ke shohar, ab aap thehre itne handsome as hell. Apko toh koi bhi ladki company de degi. Chale jae kisi ke bhi-

"Shhhh. Apke muh se aise alfaz nikalte hi kaise hai. Ya Allah, zara toh possessive wife deta mujhe!" And the dramatic man got hit by his wife on his biceps.

"Mazak kar rahe the hum. Seriously lia na toh khabardar. Humse bura koi na hoga!" She said and turned around.

"Oh acha ji. I like this side better." He laughed and received another slap.

"Violent woman. Humein malum hai. Aap hi hai bas humare paas toh. Na koi aur hai, naa koi aur chahiye. Isliye toh apke peeche aise ghum rahe hai kutte ki tarah request karte hue ki chale humare sath event main." He said and shook his head before having her in a hug again.

"Fine fine...manne toh wale hai nahi aap. I'll come with you." She said, smiled and hugged him back.

"Pakka?" He asked with a broad smile.

"Try karenge." Her reply came, by her biting back a smile.

"You-

And as she ran away from him chasing her, a serious of laughter echoed thru their penthouse.

❤️