Part II

Requested Epilogue: Tapish

Part II

The ceremony was done after a few hours, and the family started the jashn dawat afterwards.

At night, after everything finally ended, Zayyan and Mahi were just laying on the bed, each other's side by side.

While chatting.

"Aapko pata hai maine uni main top mara hai iss mahine ke monthly test main." Mahi said out of no where making Zayyan smile.

"I'm really proud of you begum. Jo mene padhaya tha wo sab aya usme?" He asked.

Yes, in these six months, he has became her friend, guide, teacher and experimental rat as well.

Experimental rat, whenever she tried a new recipe. The first person she fed to was always Zayyan.

"Haa. Maximum questions usi mese aaye." She giggled. So he smiled looking at him. Then, they were quite for a while.

Until the clock show twelve o clock in it.

"Happy half year anniversary, love." He came near her, and whispered into her ears. Her eyes widen at that. And she blushed. Not at their intimacy, but at that nickname.

"Same to you." She replied and bit her lips from in side.

"I wanted to ask you something. " she suddenly said.

"Yes?" He replied.

"When did you exactly fall in love with me?" And this question bought a warm smile on Zayyan face.

"You see...when we were ordered to get married, I always Though such a nuisance you were." He started making her gasp and then frown.

"But then, as the days passed by, I realised you were actually pretty amazing. Determined, cute, hard working, and random. Oh and strong too. I realise how wrong I was to judge you before I knew you." He came a little closer to her, so did she.

"Then, when we were in Shimla, I realised such a beauty you were. You looked really pretty under The snow. I loved you a little more than. Since then, I don't think my heart belongs to me anymore. It's yours Now." He kissed her right cheek.

"You know What I love the most about you?" He asked and she nodded her head in no.

"Your randomness. When You were best in maths and calculations, you chose psychology as your stream subject. Then, during our nikkah, you were doing your assignments. Even down now, when The whole decoration theme was white and pink, you wanted to add blue peonies on The pillar.

You are something else." And he chuckles.

She chuckled back.

"Now your turn. Tell me what you never told before." He was very interested in getting to know when did she fell in love with him.

"The more you spend on others, the happier you are." She blurted out making him frown.

"What? It's a psychology fact! You told me to tell You something I never told before. So here it is, a fact I never said before." She shrugged her shoulder and he whined.

"You are something else." He said and put his head on her stomach. She was already lying down on the bed. Slowly, she started playing with his hair.

"I think I fell for you when you started saving me the chocolates which nana jaan bought daily morning for me, Umar and Usmaan. I mean, I know I'm not exactly a morning person, but I try. But these two idiots don't understand.

I also think I fell for you When you taught me my subject, after studying it deeply for two nights. Since you're from business background.

Basically all those efforts you put into things for me, made my heart more open to you. And then, that night we shared our bodies together, you were so gentle. I loved you the most since then. You know, you became my Tapish then." She blurted The last para in a haze.

And didn't even realise until she saw Zayyan smirking at her.

"Wanna recreate that night?" He asked coming dangerously closer to her.

"I'm tiredddd." She said In a song like tone before he started tickling her. And she fell on the bed while laughing.

Soon enough, he stopped after there were Happy tears in her eyes.

"I love You." Zayyan said.

"I love you more." Mahi replied.

And They kissed.

Sealing their love for an eternity in the pure bond of nikkah.

❤️